2015 Facebook Finds Thread

Nice! You sly dog.
The guy was really nice too, and he knew his stuff was worth money. He didn't want to deal with having to sell it in order to buy a wii for his kids, so he was happy to do the trade. I gave him a bunch of kid-friendly games and an extra set of controllers to make the deal a bit better for him.

I saw this on FB for $30, so I had to pounce. The guy that sold it was a cop. Really nice guy.

Happy to get Shadowman, RE2, and of course another copy of SSB never hurts. I saw it peeking in the pic. ;)  Expansion pack works and the controller is tight.

:bouncy:

more to come...

Last edited by a moderator:
20150814_182002.jpg

So talked to a lady on Facebook, that said give me an offer, with a picture worse then this. She said it was like 30 nes games, like 10 genesis games, both systems, controllers and the mat for the nes, and possibly some saturn stuff(which was not to be). We finally

agreed on 100.  I pick it up and then dig. Had 2 copies of rad racer and super mario 2 for whatever reason. Highlights of the stuff was 

mike tyson punch out, gold zeldas, ghost and goblins, all 3 mario games, contra. Genesis games were mostly the sonic stuff, mortal kombat

and toe jam and earl game. Nothing rare in there, but still a pretty nice haul for 100 bucks

I'm going to have to start joining Facebook groups to pick up some solid deals. You guys are getting a lot of goods going this route. :)

https://youtu.be/Y16jMVn4hrw

So that nintendo/sega lot I posted a picture of last week I think, in the blue bin gets discussed in this video. Also the rest of the pickups

from random places(garage sales, thrifts, flea markets etc.), Hope you guys enjoy the rest of the holiday :) 

Just missed out on a Gamecube lot for $25 included controller, Luigi Mansion (no case), The Incredibles(no case), Pacman(no case), Nascar Thunder 2003(CIB), and Spongebob Squarepants(CIB). Was on barter since 9/23 and of course she just sold it this morning. Back to hunting.

20150927_093709.jpg

Catching up on deals. This was from a lady that was having her son downsize his stuff, and get rid of stuff he 

doesn't play anymore. 10 bucks for the ps3 game, 7 bucks each for the ps2 games. Unfortunately the 

ps2 games are missing manuals, but still some cool games to pick up. Oh and she included Mega Man X7

loose for free, which was real nice of her. Buying some more stuff (psp and ds) hopefully this weekend.

20151009_125921.jpg

40 bucks for the lot. Mostly wanted it for the 2 big box ps1 games, and summoner for the ps2. Lady didn't have the ps2 or ps1

anymore but had a few controllers and memory cards, so she through them in.

20151011_111724.jpg

As i said in an earlier post, I dealt with this lady before, when i bought some ps2 and ps3 games. I now pciked up 

some ds and psp games. I think one psp is missing a manual. PSP games were 7 bucks each, ds games 5 each

Got this stuff for free. I saw a guy post on FB that he had free stuff by the curb about 5 miles from my place.

You can zoom if you want to look at the titles. The 2 CDs in the bottom right corner are still sealed.

bread's done
Back