2016 Facebook Finds Thread

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I saw there wasn't a new one so I thought I'd post this.

This thread is for deals found on Facebook Yard Sale groups.

I picked up Paper Mario TTYD for $10 today, complete.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my eye on ICarly for the Wii, I'll keep you posted if I get it. I love me some shovelware!

On another note I got resident evil 2 for the GameCube for $15. Mint condition

Picked up Black Ops 3 :360: for $5 yesterday.  Flipping it right to Gamestop today for $28.80.  I didn't know the 360 version doesn't have a single player campaign, so I'm never going to play it.

Picked up Black Ops 3 :360: for $5 yesterday. Flipping it right to Gamestop today for $28.80. I didn't know the 360 version doesn't have a single player campaign, so I'm never going to play it.
Is the trade-in value really $28? I just checked their website and it says it's more in the $18-$20 range.

12699148_1042901875752846_161886073_o.jpg

Gotta catch up, so gonna post a few pickups tonight.  This one was 5 bucks a game. Ogre Battle obviously being the major hit

in this haul, a game i don't think i ever owned(had the snes version)

sealed%20snes%20and%20gamegear.jpg

5 bucks each...all games are sealed! Maybe not the greatest titles, but i'm a sucker for sealed games

Picked this lot up tonight for $60. Xbox 360 E (works great) 2 controllers and 27 games. Not all top notch games, but for the price, I'm not going to complain.  EDIT:  Just realized I forgot Forza Horizon 2 in that pic.  I was using it to test the console.

7eb5eb6ccf265c6e68ff99c679552bda.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up a 55" LED Vizio (VF551XVT) for free tonight.  HDMI ports are shot and most likely needs a new main board, but all other ports work fine.  It's going over into storage for the time being and once we move into our new place, it's going into the office as my new PC gaming monitor.  Specs aren't the greatest, but it should do just fine for how I game.

New boards are nearly impossible to find, so I'm not going to bother fixing the HDMI ports.  I may pull the back off and see of the caps are bad, but I'm not counting on it being that simple.

I got a free sealed copy of fifa 15 for xbone today. I'll probably throw it in so I can get a few more bucks for my sealed xbone that I've had sitting here way too long.

I got a free Gazelle exercise machine. It's in good shape, nothing wrong with it, has some wear and tear. But I cleaned it up and works good as new except for the digital display. I think it just needs new batteries but no idea how to check.

bread's done
Back