2016 Presidental Election

Under Clinton, tons of regulations were streamlined. And today, politicians are complaining about them, as if it's not their job to work with each other and actual experts to fix them.

I don't want Elizabeth Warren to be President. If she is all about the people, then they should've made her Attorney General or something.

Under Clinton, tons of regulations were streamlined. And today, politicians are complaining about them, as if it's not their job to work with each other and actual experts to fix them.

I don't want Elizabeth Warren to be President. If she is all about the people, then they should've made her Attorney General or something.
Why not, if you don't mind me asking?

You've never heard her talk have you? She's well versed in domestic issues, especially financial law and consumer protections, which is basically all she ever talks about. Why would anybody waste her talents in making her President?

Oh, that reminds me - I would take congressional district boundary making out of the hands of federal and state congress altogether. I'm not 100% sold on who I *would* have evaluate it, but I'm just as fucking sick of gerrymandering as I am of the lack of term limits. Moreso, likely.
I feel Arizona's works pretty well, hell we have 5 republicans and 4 democrats in the House right now (if I counted right)! Granted some issues with it I don't like, but seems to work well *shrugs*. So, require each state to assign an independent panel made of a few dems and republicans and a chair that is independent/non-partisan with final approval from the Feds to make sure there isn't fishy districts in the batch.

bread's done
Back