2024 Thrift Store And Yard Sale Pickups Thread

I guess I totally skipped out on December! Thought I posted this stuff. The website seems to be different to me.

Goodwill- $4 for a big bag of different colored inks pens, good for Thank You Ebay notes, sealed cat puzzle and 2 games for $4.67 apiece, cib bubble machine with half a bottle of bubbles for $7.48, brand new 2002 Travis Pastrana RC motorcycle for $7, Power Rangers Dinobot was $5, dino mask and mini Pac Man game were $5 apiece, Wii/Gameboy stuff ending up being $60 from a small thrift! GW- stocked up on some light bulbs, singles were 99 cents apiece and the multipacks were $2.49 apiece, Dishonored was included in that Wii bundle, skateboards were $7.48 apiece, lava lamp was $14.71 but it resells for like $60, 007 vhs set was $3.01, ExciteTrucks was $4.74, GTALCS and Max Payne 2 did have discs so the girl gave them to me, the $7.48 Razer Huntsman Elite box actually had a Blackwidow Chroma inside, vintage Marsona 1200A rain/waterfall sound machine was $6, the phone set/Technics remote/cables/Dreamcast composite cable were $6. The Sony microcassette dictator/transcriber m-2020 was $11, Goonies VHS was 24 cents, sealed Buffy VHS was 99 cents, PSVR demo disc was $5, the sealed Hannah Montana doll was $7.48, TI84 Plus was $5, and the little Breakout arcade game was $2.83, Acclaim wireless SNES controllers were $10.93, missing the receiver. TMNT figure was $4.74. Ham bank was $2.83. Console only Retro Duo was $10.93. And the LG Ubk80 4k player was $10.93. PHEWWW!

Uo8gCYf.jpeg
BWqrFsc.jpeg
pyCOQdt.jpeg
XWQwBqE.jpeg
CoWXSsH.jpeg
3pch0Pj.jpeg
fiuZnep.jpeg
U7wJpYp.jpeg
ivNvp41.jpeg

I guess I totally skipped out on December! Thought I posted this stuff. The website seems to be different to me.

Goodwill- $4 for a big bag of different colored inks pens, good for Thank You Ebay notes, sealed cat puzzle and 2 games for $4.67 apiece, cib bubble machine with half a bottle of bubbles for $7.48, brand new 2002 Travis Pastrana RC motorcycle for $7, Power Rangers Dinobot was $5, dino mask and mini Pac Man game were $5 apiece, Wii/Gameboy stuff ending up being $60 from a small thrift! GW- stocked up on some light bulbs, singles were 99 cents apiece and the multipacks were $2.49 apiece, Dishonored was included in that Wii bundle, skateboards were $7.48 apiece, lava lamp was $14.71 but it resells for like $60, 007 vhs set was $3.01, ExciteTrucks was $4.74, GTALCS and Max Payne 2 did have discs so the girl gave them to me, the $7.48 Razer Huntsman Elite box actually had a Blackwidow Chroma inside, vintage Marsona 1200A rain/waterfall sound machine was $6, the phone set/Technics remote/cables/Dreamcast composite cable were $6. The Sony microcassette dictator/transcriber m-2020 was $11, Goonies VHS was 24 cents, sealed Buffy VHS was 99 cents, PSVR demo disc was $5, the sealed Hannah Montana doll was $7.48, TI84 Plus was $5, and the little Breakout arcade game was $2.83, Acclaim wireless SNES controllers were $10.93, missing the receiver. TMNT figure was $4.74. Ham bank was $2.83. Console only Retro Duo was $10.93. And the LG Ubk80 4k player was $10.93. PHEWWW!
all of this from one Goodwill or multiple Goodwills?

Decent week! 1st pic- Lady who volunteers at a local small thrift brought these into my work and said I could have them for $1 apiece. Couldn't pass on that. 2nd pic- Goodwill, I guess I walked in at the right time! Mario backpack was $7.48, that's for my nephews. The official white GC controller was $14.81. The CDs were 96 cents apiece. The games were $4.67 apiece. Monster Hunter is sealed. 3rd pic- Goodwill, next day left overs I guess. CD and PC game were 96 cents apiece. Games were again $4.67 apiece.

2VMaxG6.jpeg
fTJXWqN.jpeg
GFInNhY.jpeg

Falling behind on my own thread!

Wii Sports was $1 from a small thrift. The rest came from Goodwill- DDR cib was $7.67, the rest was $4.67 apiece. Not the greatest PS1 selection but I'm a sucker for complete black label PS1 stuff!

Goodwill paid off this week- I think I paid less $30 for everything pictured. Buzz and GH are missing the games but that's okay. Guitar in box is like $140 on Ebay!

Goodwill- $5 for wired PlayStation drum. $4.67 for the sealed puzzle.

Goodwill- Fight Night 2004 was $1 something because it was 75% off. The other 3 games were $4.67 apiece.

The PS4 was from a lady who works at a small thift store, said her son had a stroke and was selling off some items including this and his Harley motorcycle. The local game store offered her $40... I offered $80 because of the situation, she said $75. The Xbox One controller, sealed PC game, and the 3 PS4 games were set aside for me at the same store and they only wanted $5! The Magikarp vehicle and Math Blaster SNES game were from Goodwill- $2.83/$5.47.

9DjXMBF.jpeg
0wh2T4G.jpeg
UUUbLHH.jpeg
zp9yqcv.jpeg
Ijbuwhy.jpeg

Falling behind on my own thread!

Wii Sports was $1 from a small thrift. The rest came from Goodwill- DDR cib was $7.67, the rest was $4.67 apiece. Not the greatest PS1 selection but I'm a sucker for complete black label PS1 stuff!

Goodwill paid off this week- I think I paid less $30 for everything pictured. Buzz and GH are missing the games but that's okay. Guitar in box is like $140 on Ebay!

Goodwill- $5 for wired PlayStation drum. $4.67 for the sealed puzzle.

Goodwill- Fight Night 2004 was $1 something because it was 75% off. The other 3 games were $4.67 apiece.

The PS4 was from a lady who works at a small thift store, said her son had a stroke and was selling off some items including this and his Harley motorcycle. The local game store offered her $40... I offered $80 because of the situation, she said $75. The Xbox One controller, sealed PC game, and the 3 PS4 games were set aside for me at the same store and they only wanted $5! The Magikarp vehicle and Math Blaster SNES game were from Goodwill- $2.83/$5.47.

9DjXMBF.jpeg
0wh2T4G.jpeg
UUUbLHH.jpeg
zp9yqcv.jpeg
Ijbuwhy.jpeg
I have a nearly complete Beatles Rock Band set for the Wii (missing drum sticks, guitar is from GH) and I can't figure out what to do with it. Seems like a hassle to even try to sell it, will probably end up donating it.

All you need is a box big enough to fit it in! Its annoying to ship the stuff but all the RB/GH seems to sell pretty fast when I list it. Well except the GH Live guitars, if they dont have dongles with them I dont even bother buying those. I sold the wired drum head and kick pedal for $80 shipped, the boxed GH2 guitar for $140 shipped, and the drumset poles/base for $40 shipped. Usually you can get $60+ shipped for the guitars.

Last week- GW- $81 for the first pic. Someone working in the back must have a "scary movie is $5, set is $12" mindset now because usually movies are $2.48 or less! 2nd pic is 4 different thrift stores- $35ish.

8ir72N0.jpeg
7HglvhX.jpeg

Pic 1, GW-guitar was $6, the Playaways were in a bag for $6, games were $4.67 apiece, CD was 96 cents. Pic 2, GW- lava lamp was $12, the California Raisins photo album was $3, the keyboard was $6, and the VHS was 23 cents.

JWO7Pm4.jpeg
amWDtfi.jpeg

New thrift store in town. Its small, like the main room and this old kitchen to the left from when it use to be a little restaurant. Then a couple closets off the kitchen. Owner said they were going to try and rent the space and garage next door as well. They do estate clean outs. I found the Polaroids all twisted up together and the red Xbox controller in a box of cables on a shelf in the storage area. I put them on the counter and asked, "how much?". Guy said, "$5"! I was thinking I better look around again if these are the prices Im getting! I see the PS2 sitting by a tv and asked how much for it....the guy hooks it up and points to a shelf I completely missed that had games. So I ended up getting the cameras, games, PS2, Pokemon cards for $100. No tax because they didnt have their card reader setup, cash only. Found the Wii/Wii U game at Goodwill- $4.67 apiece.

U5Z9Zuk.jpeg
O3LQ2I4.jpeg
Bv8TLOr.jpeg
sjvEzwL.jpeg

$50 at the new thrift. Def Jam does work despite some top scratches. Audio/Cutscene glitches. Gameplay seems fine. I hate when I find an actual decent value game at a thrift and it would have top scratches! Never once in my life did I ever scratch the top of any of my personal games!

9j4LG5s.jpeg

bread's done
Back