20GB X360 and Wii For Sale, Local Only

Stunt

CAGiversary!
Hey Guys,

I'm selling my Xbox 360 Pro and my Nintendo Wii today. Lets take a look at both of them:

Nintendo Wii
  • Console
  • Wii-Mote & Nunchuck
  • Wii Sports
  • No More Heroes
  • $310 bucks
Xbox 360
  • Console
  • 20GB Hard-Drive
  • Controller
  • Headset (wired)
  • Sneak King
  • $260 bucks
Hit me up if you want to buy and you are in the Brooklyn, NY area.

Still pretty high bro. Wii's cost 250 new. Most people can get the game for 20-35 dollars new too. So someone could buy a new wii and new game for less than 300. Yours is used and you're not even shipping. I'd do less than 300 man. Just trying to help.

[quote name='I StrikeR I']Still pretty high bro. Wii's cost 250 new. Most people can get the game for 20-35 dollars new too. So someone could buy a new wii and new game for less than 300. Yours is used and you're not even shipping. I'd do less than 300 man. Just trying to help.[/quote]

Aren't they hard to find still?

For some people who don't know where to look, probably. Not as bad as before though. It's up to you, just thought it'd be smart to lower the price. Especially pick up only. Maybe if you were shipping 310 would be perfect. I'd post it on craigslist as well. It's a free ad listing site, might get better bites there locally, unless you do plan to ship it on here. I guess try 300 pickup and maybe 320 shipped. Goodluck anyways.

I posted on Craigslist and all I got where different e-mails of ladies wanting me to ship it to their nephew, niece, or daughter in Africa.

I'm selling my wii with Brawl and a gamestop charger for $260 shipped and no takers so might either post on Craigslist if you wanna find somebody

[quote name='SpitFire158']I'm selling my wii with Brawl and a gamestop charger for $260 shipped and no takers so might either post on Craigslist if you wanna find somebody[/QUOTE]
Now that's a deal, too bad I already have a Wii :D

bread's done
Back