20GB Xbox 360 Hard Drive - Brand New $50

EndlessChris

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Don't know if anyone needs this (does anyone actually own a 360 Arcade), but if you're looking to upgrade to having a real Xbox for the price it would normally cost (Arcade = $200, Pro = $250) heres a good chance. Normally $100 retail, probably dropping to $80 with recent price cuts. Only $50 shipping included.

Let me know. Email (NO PMS) endlesschris AT GMAIL DOT COM

It's like mad cheap at Target on clearance, FYI.
Check the Target clearance thread. I think it's like $20 or $30.

[quote name='lilboo']It's like mad cheap at Target on clearance, FYI.
Check the Target clearance thread. I think it's like $20 or $30.[/quote]

And how does that help him sell his hard drive. That's not very nice of you.

1361.gif

It's called notifying and not leading other CAGs into buying something more than what it is really worth. Not only is it notifying the buyer of its actual price, it is also notifying the owner. 20gb Hard Drive is indeed worth only $25, not $50. I for one wouldn't buy a hard drive that's $50 if it's at Target for $25. Common sense. :)

free bump to help you sell your hd. BTW most here realize what they are at target on clearance so good luck. I have 2 of these @40 and don't expect anyone to want. You may do better in trade for those that need this.

Also for those aware of price at target, you have to factor shipping, packaging, and gas into the cost. Yes $50 is high. $35-$40 is fair. Also if taking a bb gift card I see nothing wrong with getting $50

The marginal benefit of the Hard Drive does not exceed its marginal cost. Threadcrapping ain't my style, but I want to say a few words just to defend what I'm saying.

Take into example this:
Let's say Call of Duty 4 GOTY Edition is like $30 at Target (I think that's what it really is now). People will sell on CAG normally for like $24 shipped -- that's reasonable. You don't see someone selling for like $40. Not only do they spend more, but they also have to wait longer for the game to arrive. Another quick example is something often seen on CAG. New games. New Xbox360 Games that are like $50 usually sell for like $45 shipped new. You don't see anyone selling for like $60+. But, that's my stance.

rmb, you don't take into the factor the interest of the customer. If it's $25 at Target, why would you buy on CAG for like $35-40 if you also have to wait like 3-4 days? The only reason I see them buying is if the Hard Drive is sold out. That's the only reason, I believe. And if it's because their Target does not have them in stock, then I'm perfectly fine with them buying at a higher price. Not going to threadcrap further since it's not what I do.. however, I call it how I see it. Good luck on selling HD, hope it sells! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chronotrigga']The marginal benefit of the Hard Drive does not exceed its marginal cost. Threadcrapping ain't my style, so I'll just leave it at this. It's $25 at Target. If you don't want to buy it at Target, buy it from someone on CAG for higher. This doesn't make any sense anyway..

Take into example this:
Let's say Call of Duty 4 GOTY Edition is like $30 at Target (I think that's what it really is now). People will sell on CAG normally for like $24 shipped -- that's reasonable. You don't see someone selling for like $40. Not only do they spend more, but they also have to wait longer for the game to arrive.

rmb, you don't take into the factor the interest of the customer. If it's $25 at Target, why would you buy on CAG for like $35-40 if you also have to wait like 3-4 days? The only reason I see them buying is if the Hard Drive is sold out. That's the ONLY reason. Not going to threadcrap further since it's not what I do.. however, I call it how I see it. Good luck on selling HD, hope it sells. I'd suggest a lower price though. It's a better business approach.[/quote]

I realize what your saying. I pd 27 after tax. I am more than willing to deal with people that need or want this. I agree as well only way cags will buy is if they can't get it @ target. Thus, the suggestion for him to attempt to trade for stuff on here. Better deal for all. BTW op, pm the guy offering bb gift card if you want it. He will do $50 in gift cards. Offering to me. Just be careful as he is new on here.

I softened my post a little so I didn't sound like a supreme dick (if I was). Once again, good luck on selling your Hard Drives both of you. Also a free bump even though it's probably on the top right now. Thus, this post isn't totally worthless. k.

bread's done
Back