20th Century Fox $75K sweepstakes

Haha! I made a flash scratch-off thing almost EXACTLY like this for a class project when i was in college.

This is the same company that hosted the Netflix 1 month xbox live code giveaway that ended in a lot of people getting 2013 expirations.

I don't get it. It says that if you match 3 from the scratch card you are "eligible" to win. Does that mean even if you match 3 that you may still lose?

[quote name='Swift900']I think you can actually play up to 4 times per day, if you send a referral email to family / friends. Thanks, OP.[/QUOTE]

Kind of a scam there, unless you know the e-mail addresses of 100 people...

[quote name='Nymphonomicon']Kind of a scam there, unless you know the e-mail addresses of 100 people...[/QUOTE]

As we've already said, they do not confirm the e-mails.

Also, I just played 4 times and got the exact same card each time. So much for that free copy of My Cousin Vinny.

[quote name='Survivalism']As we've already said, they do not confirm the e-mails.

Also, I just played 4 times and got the exact same card each time. So much for that free copy of My Cousin Vinny.[/QUOTE]
Exactly why I stopped. There's like 4 cards they cycle through and if you play more than once a day you get the same one.

[quote name='Survivalism']I guess, if anything, it's one more reason to hate Fox.[/QUOTE]

Second this.

bread's done
Back