20YearGamers.com Launch: Free Game Giveaway Contest (COD, DK, 007, JAM)

[quote name='Shane_For_Wax']The RC-XD or an actual car? lol[/QUOTE]

I wish!!! If I had the money to buy the COD Jeep, me and Jaaaaaaaaac would outfit a 1986 Ford Bronco into a real life Warthog!!

The CoD Jeep looks HAWT. I won a prize pack from Jeep for the midnight release of Black Ops and it came with the limited edition Call of Duty Black Ops t-shirt. It's a little small on me but damn am I wearing it right now!

I do want to point out I'm almost to my 20 year anniversary as a gamer. :)

[quote name='Shane_For_Wax']The CoD Jeep looks HAWT. I won a prize pack from Jeep for the midnight release of Black Ops and it came with the limited edition Call of Duty Black Ops t-shirt. It's a little small on me but damn am I wearing it right now!

I do want to point out I'm almost to my 20 year anniversary as a gamer. :)[/QUOTE]

We need to do something special to celebrate!

[quote name='mikkymuffins']We need to do something special to celebrate![/QUOTE]
Haha. I'm hoping to get some nice games on my birthday (Feb. 23rd). Sometime after I hit 22 is my anniversary. :D

[quote name='Shane_For_Wax']Haha. I'm hoping to get some nice games on my birthday (Feb. 23rd). Sometime after I hit 22 is my anniversary. :D[/QUOTE]

Well then, we are going to dedicate that day to you on 20yeargamers.com and get you a little something for your birthday! I'm putting it on my calendar so I don't forget.

Aww you don't have to do that. But thank you, that's very kind! I actually totally forgot until you guys posted on here that I've been into games since I was a toddler. lol

[quote name='mikkymuffins']Congrats to GTAERgameing for winning the just for fun bonus prize and thanks to all the CAG's that have entered the contest so far!

If you haven't entered, there are still 2 weeks left until the contest ends. If Black Ops wins the vote we will be sending out the Steel case version of the game that comes with the Prestige Edition!!!! As for the car... I have something very special in the works... stay tuned!![/QUOTE]

I got the prize today. :bouncy: :D Thanks! :D

You are very welcome!! Thanks for reading! We just opened up a new section on the site entitled D-Pad adventures, with PJ aka mikkymuffins telling a story of the Sega Dreamcast. Plenty more to come!!

P.s. there is still plenty of time left to enter for a chance to win Black Ops! It's almost time to pick a winner!!

Congrats to the winner. Not too disappointed since I already have the game! Would have been great to get the steel box tho.

:)

bread's done
Back