2100 Microsoft Points, £14.93

John

Administrator
Staff member
Feedback
10 (100%)
[rightimg]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/media/dealimages/5hyn84havq_124363.jpg[/rightimg]While the Amazon deal is over, it looks like WHSmith are now selling 2100 point cards for even less.

:360: 2100 Microsoft Points £14.93

twitter_mini.gif
Click here for CAG UK Twitter Updates

Where do you find these deals John??? Just ordered some points from The Hut with the 10% discount, but it didn't appear to work, so 4200 for less than £30 is a bargain. It's a shame the 8% quidco discount at WHSmith will doubtfully work as you have to navigate away from the main site to get the points.

Says 1-2 days delivery. Ordered when first posted and it is still being processed. The things I go through for cheap points!

Still waiting for the stock pick though. Just make sure you order well in advance of any DLC you want to get on release.

I've just got an email off them saying "We're still following this up with our suppliers and we'll keep you updated on the status of your order". Looks like it's going to be some time yet. I ordered when this deal firs went up, last Tuesday.

EDIT: And as if by magic, they're dispatched.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno how much but it's irrelevant, it doesn't work.

Xbox Live time and point codes will not work across regions, only content codes such as arcade games.

They won't do digital delivery or send overseas. Don't understand why these points are getting so much interest from abroad. We pay extortionate prices for points here. The cheapest way to get points is open a US account and get them digitally delivered on ebay.

[quote name='ScottUK']Don't understand why these points are getting so much interest from abroad.[/quote]

maybe they're even more expensive where I live. infact 2100 points are out in the stores at about 29€ but you can find them online at 22.5€.
thanks anyway for your hint!

[quote name='greenluk']maybe they're even more expensive where I live. infact 2100 points are out in the stores at about 29€ but you can find them online at 22.5€.
thanks anyway for your hint![/QUOTE]

WOW!!! And I thought we had it bad. I would seriously consider opening a US account. It's a tough decision though if you've had it a while.

[quote name='ScottUK']WOW!!! And I thought we had it bad. I would seriously consider opening a US account. It's a tough decision though if you've had it a while.[/quote]

I used to buy everything using a US Live account with US points, back when the exchange rate was 2:1 it made things a lot cheaper. Now points are actually cheaper in the UK, so I don't bother anymore.

I bought some yank points on an account specifically set up for that purpose. It was fine playing the games on my European account until my Xbox red ringed. Now the games only show up as trial versions. I can't retrieve the gamertag as I can't remember the details I used to set the damn thing up. Can't request a password reminder because Lycos have ceased providing email. So now left with no games. Serves me right for been such a cheapskate I suppose!

bread's done
Back