$225 PC system, amd x2, a8n32, ram, case, psu, hsf

MyK!LL

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Updated as of 9/9

System Partout, or take everything for $235 shipped within the US.

- A8n32-Sli deluxe - $85 +sh
- AMD x2 4200 cpu + Arctic 64 Pro hsf - $70 + sh
- NZXT Apollo case + Antec TP2 550watt psu - $35 + sh
- 1gb Corsair XMS ddr400 (2x512mb) ram - $45 + sh

Shipping via dhl should be under $10 for most of this stuff, the case and psu will be a lil more due to size and weight

I have heatware under mykill, ebay feedback under countsy04.

system2.jpg

system1.jpg

case2.jpg

case1.jpg

system is prolly a lil over a year old, weight is about 30lbs. Everything works flawlessly, Reason Im selling, upgrading to core2quad. Mike

I need the cash man, accept paypal or money order. I need this money to put towards my new cpu and case.

Guys, I need this gone like yesterday. Mike

all you have to do is buy this, and for an extra $200 get a 160gb hdd that goes for like 50 on ebay, and a good sata dvd burner that goes for like 40-50. Then go crazy on graphics. Mike

lightly when I first bought it, this system works great. Where are you located? My guess is between 30-40 which sucks, but still for 245 shipped its a hell of a deal. Mike

If the sale of the cpu falls through. i would be interested. dont need the HSF though. let me know if we can work something out.

If you have it check DHL... their rates blow all the others out of the water... I was shipping bike racks ~35lbs from Michigan to Cali for under $18, insured, with 2-4 day delivery... and that includes their $2 residential surcharge.

Good luck.

thanks everyone, I lowered the prices down some bit, all I really wanted out of this is $200 total for credit card payments.

Everything works great, it's been a nice system but Im currently in a build process for core 2 quad setup and need the money to finish it up.

If someone is interested in the whole package still willing to do $200 + shipping. Later tonite I will look to see if there is a dhl nearby to save on shipping costs. Mike

s939 processor. First one to send my $235 dollars money order or paypal takes everything, shipped within the US that is. All you need to get this system up and running is a pci-e graphics card, hard drive, and dvd-rom drive. I can even help you find these at good deals. Mike

bread's done
Back