24 Season 1 - $26.99 at FYE

moe11888

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I just got back from the mall, and at FYE they had 24 season 1 for $27. I picked it up, finally. Its great for people who couldnt get it at BF, like me, or don't like buying it from online, when amazon had for sale, like me.

nice find, anyone who hasn't watched 24 yet this is your chance to start at a good price.

[quote name='yeldarb367']Be careful. I picked it up for 15 from Amazon and now I'm hooked. Looks like I'll have to drop 50 on the next 2 seasons.[/quote]

i'm in that same boat man, if i had money, i'd get atleast season 2, right now. but alas no money now =\

I'll just wait for Season 4 to come out on DVD. Between commercial breaks, having to wait a week for each episodes, and of course the DVDs having the deleted scenes (which can be played right within the episodes).... that alone justifys buying the sets. :D

Good thing I waited, so I didn't have to be bombarded with ads, I can watch the episodes whenever I want to...

And its Widescreen too. I see Fox is still insulting people on the standard defintion end by airing the pan and scan editions. :(

A few weeks ago, I finally got around to watching my copy of season 1 that I picked up on the cheap a few months back with some of my friends. Dear god, we're all completely addicted now, and foaming at the mouth to watch the remaining seasons. Won't somebody please have a sale on seasons 2 and 3?! I'm slowly wasting away without my 24 fix!

Damnit! That reminds me, I think 24 s1 was $17 at fye a couple of weeks ago.

I remember they had Futurama s1 and The shield s1 at that price but I forgot to pick it up.

bread's done
Back