24 season 2 and 3

I've seen them for around $47 each at both Sam's and BJ's in the last couple of weeks. That's the cheapest B&M price I've seen. Most places have them at about $57 I believe. I doubt you'll ever find them for $20 like Season 1 can be found for from time to time.

Speaking of that, does anyone know where I can snag Season 1 for $20 now? I've missed out on that so many times.

$20 still isn't the great price I got on Season 1 last Black Friday at BB when I got it for $10. Now, what do you think the chances are of me finding the other two seasons for $10??? :)

Did you try ebay? I saw seasons 1-3 for around $60 for all new.

I am looking for season 4. I know its not out yet, but I can't wait. They had some copies of it for sale, probably bootleg though.

umm i paeyed 30 for season 3 at costco. Used teh coupon on the back of the seasons box

I seen 24: season 2/3 @ $42 - 43 @ half.com. It probably will around $45 with shipping. I just don't trust these sellers for some reason.

Costco *may* put up Seasons 1-3 on sale again. They went through a stream of that.

Your best bet is to wait till December when season 4 comes out - that's when I think the sales will come again.

My wife and I got sucked into 24 when I got season 1 for $15. Same with the Shield. I am now on season 2. Do yourself a favor, buy season 2 for full price and stop waiting around for a price drop. The show is phenomenal and even at $50, I still feel like I am ripping them off. Season 2 is so far better than season 1. This may possibly be the best drama TV show I have ever seen. And that is taking such heavyweights as The Shield, The Wire and The Sopranos into account.

[quote name='eldad9']With Chinese subtitles.[/QUOTE]

I agree. There's no way those are the legit American Fox releases for $60.

I concur with the general statement, at $50, it's still a steal. I personally own all three and they're never leaving me.. in fact, i'll probably request that they be buried with me in my casket. That's how amazing this show is.

[quote name='Seaman9999']$20 still isn't the great price I got on Season 1 last Black Friday at BB when I got it for $10. Now, what do you think the chances are of me finding the other two seasons for $10??? :)[/QUOTE]

Fox used the cheap deals on the first season dvd sets to hook you into the shows, the way a pusher might give a prospective client that first hit of crack for free... you will most likely NOT find 10 dollar season 2 and 3... Fox needs to make money and this was a great way to hook people into their shows... but I already had all the sets of 24 and Shield... but did get lured into Futurama, and King of the Hill... and my wife got interested in Dark Angel

[quote name='Tenacious D']I agree. There's no way those are the legit American Fox releases for $60.[/QUOTE]

I said they were probably bootleg in my post. I have had good luck before with some of the chinese bootlegs (i would only buy if they were not available here). As in the case of 24 season 4, which comes out in Dec. and the season 5 starts on tv in Jan. I have to catch up on my 24 fix! Before season 5.

I just completed a “Directing Film and TV” class at Cal State Fullerton. Our final project was to recreate a scene from a movie or television show. I decided to film "24" and the scene I chose was: Season 3, Episode 18, the final four minutes between Jack Bauer and Ryan Chappelle at the train yard. I directed, acted and co-edited the project.

and heres the plus for you 24 fans, i shot it at the ACTUAL location, i got the permits and insurance and everything!

the shoot went well and i just finished editing it.

REMEMEBER THERE ARE HUGE SPOILERS IN THIS SCENE UP UNTIL season 3, episode 18 and THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH BELOW WILL GIVE AN OUTLINE OF WHAT HAPPENED PRIOR TO THE SCENE SO IT WILL HAVE SPOILERS:

this was the current plot at the time...this terrorist, steven saunders has released a virus into this hotel where it CAN be contained...and he basically takes over america...and the president has no choice but to give into his demands (there goes the whole usa doesn't negotiate with terrorist thing). So throughout the show, steven saunders demands certain things from the president like to use a certain phrase in a speech, wants a list of every single agent working undercover overseas, and if the president doesnt meet these demands he will release the virus in uncontained areas.

So another demand of steven saunders wants this high ranking federal agent killed, his name is ryan chappelle the reason he wants him dead is because ryan has been tracing steven and is worried that he will catch him. so the episode plays out like this: they think they found saunders, it was just a decoy, and jack bauer was asked to kill ryan by the president, and deliever the body since they didnt find steven saunders, so this is the scene between ryan and jack

END SPOILERS

Here is the video (it is better to view it in IE or AVANT). I tried to view it in firefox and it would shrink the size, it might not do the same for you, but thats what it did to me, and make sure you click widescreen! (or if you have dial up, click the smallest version possible)

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=24vinay

thanks to a wonderful cast and crew, this project became possible, i could not have asked for a better bunch to work with!

I would love your thoughts and comments on the project, please feel free to leave feedback.

take care

-vinnie

Have you thought about renting the series? We are on one of the unlimited plans for like 14.95 here, and have been watching 24 with our rentals. I love the series, but its not something that I feel that I would watch again.

[quote name='IndianFilmGuy']I just completed a “Directing Film and TV” class at Cal State Fullerton. Our final project was to recreate a scene from a movie or television show. I decided to film "24" and the scene I chose was: Season 3, Episode 18, the final four minutes between Jack Bauer and Ryan Chappelle at the train yard. I directed, acted and co-edited the project.

and heres the plus for you 24 fans, i shot it at the ACTUAL location, i got the permits and insurance and everything!

the shoot went well and i just finished editing it.

REMEMEBER THERE ARE HUGE SPOILERS IN THIS SCENE UP UNTIL season 3, episode 18 and THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH BELOW WILL GIVE AN OUTLINE OF WHAT HAPPENED PRIOR TO THE SCENE SO IT WILL HAVE SPOILERS:

this was the current plot at the time...this terrorist, steven saunders has released a virus into this hotel where it CAN be contained...and he basically takes over america...and the president has no choice but to give into his demands (there goes the whole usa doesn't negotiate with terrorist thing). So throughout the show, steven saunders demands certain things from the president like to use a certain phrase in a speech, wants a list of every single agent working undercover overseas, and if the president doesnt meet these demands he will release the virus in uncontained areas.

So another demand of steven saunders wants this high ranking federal agent killed, his name is ryan chappelle the reason he wants him dead is because ryan has been tracing steven and is worried that he will catch him. so the episode plays out like this: they think they found saunders, it was just a decoy, and jack bauer was asked to kill ryan by the president, and deliever the body since they didnt find steven saunders, so this is the scene between ryan and jack

END SPOILERS

Here is the video (it is better to view it in IE or AVANT). I tried to view it in firefox and it would shrink the size, it might not do the same for you, but thats what it did to me, and make sure you click widescreen! (or if you have dial up, click the smallest version possible)

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=24vinay

thanks to a wonderful cast and crew, this project became possible, i could not have asked for a better bunch to work with!

I would love your thoughts and comments on the project, please feel free to leave feedback.

take care

-vinnie[/QUOTE]

:applause:

Goob job, I mean it has indie written all over it but it still captures the feel of the scene.

On a side note, I still can't believe that that happened. Its definetly one of the truly WTF moments of that show.

I just picked up 24: Seasons 2 and 3 for $30 and $35 used after discount at my job. I'm about halfway through Season 1 and I'm loving every minute of it.

[quote name='yeldarb367']Knowing Target, it was probably temporary and only at your store.[/QUOTE]
My local Target also had the same price cut the last time I checked.

bread's done
Back