24 Season 2?

I've looked everywhere and I can't find a deal on this either. The first season was only $12 and it was awesome. I just hope to find season 2 for $30 or less.

[quote name='Indiana']I've looked everywhere and I can't find a deal on this either. The first season was only $12 and it was awesome. I just hope to find season 2 for $30 or less.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I got season 1 on black friday, and I've just gotten around to watching it, and I'll probably have it done tomorrow night.

Its just hard to spend $50 (even though it's well worth it) when you bought the first season for less than $15 :cry:

i bought every season the first day they have came out and haven't regretted it...i would say keep checking amazon and wait for the DDD.com 20% off sale

I bought every season on the day of their release and haven't regretted it. In fact, I bought S2 with a Fan Club discount of 20% ... and got a membership pack with it.

Anyway, I've never regretted spending full price on any of the seasons. I can't friggin wait for S4. It's soooo good right now.

But, uh, for prices ... s2 is pretty expensive. I don't think you'll find any great deals on new copies of it ... I'd say the best thing to do is try eBay, or Used DVDs at Gamestop or whatever.

40 at costco, you cna get a 10 dollar off coupon. I got mine with season1 when i bought it for 18. It also comes with a 10 off coupon for season 3

ahh yes, yet another customer getting sucked into buying all the sets of 24 after picking up the first one cheaply... fox knew what they were doing by offering them so cheap... likening it to drug dealers that give prospective customers their first hit of drugs for free so they are hooked... I paid about 30-40 for each season so far, and havent been disappointed

Id check gamestops and ebgames dvd sections...

I'd say the $60 is well worth it, do the math- 24 episodes averaging at 41-42 minutes a piece = about 1000 solid action packed minutes....Compare that to a movie that is $15-20 where you get about 90-110 minutes. I can see why you would want to find it cheaper, but I'm just pointing out that it's definately worth the money they are asking for.

After a month finishing season 1, I couldn't wait any longer, and I brought S2 from Amazon while I was buying something else. I'm quite sure it is well worth the value I pay.

bread's done
Back