24 Season 6 $20 at Walmart (B&M)

That'd be a steal. Was holding off since I actually watched this one on TV as opposed to just DVD like the others. But at that price I'd have to pick it up ASAP.

And it's still too much for the worst season of 24

With that said I am to much of a completest and own all the others so I might bite if I see it for that price.

Thaks OP

[quote name='Kfoster1979']And it's still too much for the worst season of 24

With that said I am to much of a completest and own all the others so I might bite if I see it for that price.

Thaks OP[/quote]

QFT my friend.

Awesome Deal. It's a steal if anyone can find it at Walmart.

[quote name='Kfoster1979']And it's still too much for the worst season of 24 [/quote]

It sucks to admit it, but its arguably true. Every Season has gotten better and better up until Season 5, which is the Best Season of 24. Not saying that Season 6 was bad, its just Season 6 was the drop to the climactic uphill climb of Season 1 -5.

R.I.P Edgar Stiles.

[quote name='dracula']it was regular price at my WM. as for the best season of 24, i have to go with season 1. That was phenomenal.[/QUOTE]
Agreed, with 2 coming in at a close second.

Season 1 is very different from the seasons that followed it since its pacing is much slower. I wish the show would go back towards being more story/character plots than each week being "Jack must stop the terrorists from doing this horrible thing" storyline.

[quote name='PapiChullo']Agreed, with 2 coming in at a close second.[/quote]

Five was the mindblower for me. EVERYTHING changed in that first hour.
Complain all you want about which certain people were offed, but it really set up the greatest villain the show's had to date.

Day 6 however completely fell on its face. Just an embarassment. The show was technically wrapped up by hour 18. Too bad, it started out incredibly strong.

Day 7 may yet top Day 5's villain, if you saw the trailer. Talk about a total mindf*ck.

Oh, incidentally, if you're a fan, check this out:
http://www.24thecomicstrip.com

He's putting two new strips up, one Xmas eve and one the following day.

[quote name='Watchman']

Day 7 may yet top Day 5's villain, if you saw the trailer. Talk about a total mindf*ck.

.[/quote]

Too bad we wont see it anytime soon, damn writers strike.

bread's done
Back