24 Season 7 available for preorder

Let's see, I've paid less than $20 for each of the six prior seasons, including the S1 SE, so I think I'll just wait until I can score it at that price, which should be Xmas 2009.

Most B&M retailers usually offer some kind of bonus, so I'd rather wait to see what they have before committing to something like this so early.

thanks, i love this show. might give this to someone as a gift for Christmas
icon_smile.gif

I think I am going to have to wait to see if this season is worth buying. Last season was definately the wrost 24 season. Hopefully the writers do a better job this season

[quote name='sickness']thanks, i love this show. might give this to someone as a gift for Christmas
alittlehappygif
[/QUOTE]

Rofl I dont think itll be this year man! Nice try though :0

[quote name='Rockgamer']Most B&M retailers usually offer some kind of bonus, so I'd rather wait to see what they have before committing to something like this so early.[/quote]

Preorder season seven and we'll erase any memory of seasons four and six from your brain?

I paid an average of $45 for each of the first 5 volumes, and that was a good deal at the time.

For season 6+, I'm going to wait for Blu-Ray and

picked all mine up when bestbuy had that deal....don't remember, but all current seasons for around $50 (total).....they still sit on the shelf unwatched unfortunatly

why is it being released so early this time? usually 24 is released in december. i thought it was a misprint when i first saw it.

Most TV shows are now in an accelerated cycle of when they're done showing on TV to when they migrate to DVD.

I think this might be a bit of an extreme case, though at this point, they're done shooting the show, so there's plenty of time to move the show to DVD/BR between now and May 19th.

[quote name='ErynKD']why is it being released so early this time? usually 24 is released in december. i thought it was a misprint when i first saw it.[/QUOTE]

My guess is to capitolize on the hype from the season ending. I can't tell you from my years in retail how often people within 1-2 weeks after a season of ANY given show is already looking for that season's boxset. So to me this is a smart move by Fox.

Now hopefully "Friday Night Lights" season 3 will be released just as quickly. :D

Though it's great to have it as soon as it's done airing, I wonder if we're gonna have another post-Season 7/pre-Season 8 bit like previous seasons used to have. I know they already finished filming the season a while back, but who knows if they filmed something like that as well (especially since I doubt they've planned out Season 8 yet).

And Demo Man, I believe the FNL Season 3 DVD has been confirmed to come out about a week after it finishes airing on NBC.

[quote name='Rockgamer']And Demo Man, I believe the FNL Season 3 DVD has been confirmed to come out about a week after it finishes airing on NBC.[/QUOTE]

According to Amazon it streets on (ironically) May 19th. God is that day going to be one expensive day on my wallet or what. :lol:

bread's done
Back