24 Season Finale on Right Now!

[quote name='CouRageouS']So what do you guys think will happen to Audrey? They left her character hanging since she thinks Jack is dead. Theres a lot of feelings/directions to explore with her character since she just lost Paul and Jack. My guess is she'll get into some sort of trouble and Jack will end up rescuing her in S5.

And am I the only one who laughed when they first showed the president early in the season? Its Jack (the dad) from Happily Ever After! I was hoping for Mr. Floppy to pop out. Another thing that made me laugh at first was Marwuan. He's THE MUMMY from the Mummy and Mummy Returns movies. It was a bit odd seeing him in a different role, but he did an excellent job.[/QUOTE]

You think she'll be back? I don't think she will.. I think we'll get a quick character writeoff. Jack has nothing to do with LA anymore, so why bother with Audrey's character.. didn't chick from season 2 get written off that way? It seems that he was dating her at the start of season 3 or something, but she just kinda.. faded away.

As far as characters go.. past roles aside, I think everyone did a great job this season.. though I watched Bad Boys (one) the other day and was suprised to see that one of the two cops that worked/teased Smith and Lawrence was none other than the guy who played Navi Araz, sporting a full head of hair. The character was "Detective Sanchez".

Does Logan have to give the presidency back to the elected president (I forgot his name)?

When Keeler is able to take office again, yes.. unless he decides to have someone kill Keeler..

Nope. He's the big kahuna now. I suppose he could nominate the ex president as the vice president and it would be like they swapped jobs.

Wrooooooong. He took Keeler's position because Keeler wasn't fit to run the country. It's a temporary thing.

What I am hoping is that in Season 5, Keeler is finally getting to the point of being able to lead the country again and Logan's cronies do something to make sure that doesn't happen.

I'd personally like to see Keeler's character get killed off and a presidential race between Logan and Palmer.

[quote name='Scorch']
Wrooooooong. He took Keeler's position because Keeler wasn't fit to run the country. It's a temporary thing.
[/QUOTE]

Ok I just looked it up and neither of us have it completely right. 25th ammendment

Basically the president can come back but its not an automatic thing. First it has to approved by the Cabinet and if they do not agree that he's fit for duty then it goes to Congress for approval and if they do not approve it then the Vice President (as acting President) stays in office.

I think that's kind of interesting and it may shed light on what happens next season. I mean if they wanted the vice president as president then why didn't they just kill of president keelor in the plane crash and make it automatic? I don't think we've heard the end of this storyline.

Mary Lynn Rajskub has reportedly inked a deal to be a main castmember for 24's fifth season.
Source - TvGuide

Roger Cross (Curtis Manning) signed a two year deal last year so he should remain a main castmember in season five.
Source - www.24spoilers.tvheaven.com

Chloe and Curtis are back.. see the link for a few more spoilers.

bread's done
Back