24: The Game -- still $39.99?

WebScud

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Has anyone seen 24: The Game for less than $39.99 new/$27.99 used anywhere? It's almost a year old. And if memory serves, it didn't sell all that well.

My copy got wrecked by a friend and I want my Jack again.

[quote name='pinoy530']$19.99 at Fry's b&m if they still have any.[/quote]

One day I will live by a Fry's. Everyone write to my employer and tell them to move me to California.

Thanks for the deal, though. That's a nice price. :)

I have an unopened copy I can sell you... I didn't see anything on your list to trade unless you haven't finished updating it

[quote name='WebScud']One day I will live by a Fry's. Everyone write to my employer and tell them to move me to California.

Thanks for the deal, though. That's a nice price. :)[/QUOTE]

Well, how bout I tell your employer to move you to Texas, since we have them down here too.

I have no idea why, but the Dollar General store near my house had about 7 copies of 24 brand new for $15. Might want to try it if you have one near you. They had a couple of decent games. Nothing mind blowing. I thought about picking up 24, but I got sick of it during my rental, so I decided against it.

I know it may sound a little ridiculous but despite how crappy this game is, I wouldn't be surprised to see it go up in value in the future. Its dropped completely off the radar and has almost no chance of being a greatest hits, but the 24 license makes me think it might just see a spike in demand.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I know it may sound a little ridiculous but despite how crappy this game is, I wouldn't be surprised to see it go up in value in the future. Its dropped completely off the radar and has almost no chance of being a greatest hits, but the 24 license makes me think it might just see a spike in demand.[/QUOTE]

It may, but I think the game was pretty widely produced, which means more copies out there floating in the ether at places like the aforementioned Dollar General. However, I know personally I'm going to eventually buy it and play it all the way through, since it ties some threads in the 24 cannon.

I say this as a big fan of videogames and a bigger fan of 24 --

24: The Game is one of the worst games I have ever played. I highly advise you not to pay more than $10 for it ever.

Hmm, I've been thinking about this one as well since I've got the boxsets finally. Is it really that bad? I'd like to get it just so I can see the tie-ins to the show, but if it's as bad as Salmonday says then maybe it's not worth the Benjamins

[quote name='Demolition Man']Its a decent game to be honest. I wouldn't pay more than $20 for it.... then again your speaking to someone who paid $40.[/QUOTE]

It would be a decent game except for all the glitches in it. If it wasn't for the glitches it would be an average shooter with an awesome storyline. The EM pulse part? fucking AWESOME! The glitches in the game really take away from the enjoyment of the game though and it could have been a much better game.

There is a guy on eBay called 400jl with a 1233 feedback (100%) and he is selling 24 the game sealed for $9.99 with free shipping. I was after it myself and bought a copy last night. A few hours later he had left positive feedback and I had recieved a delivery conformation e-mail from pay-pal. So if you don't mind using eBay, this looks a good place to buy it.

Obviously not recieved mine yet - but I have no worries, this seller seems good. (he has 12 copies left as of tying this up)

[quote name='Zipomatic2']There is a guy on eBay called 400jl with a 1233 feedback (100%) and he is selling 24 the game sealed for $9.99 with free shipping. I was after it myself and bought a copy last night. A few hours later he had left positive feedback and I had recieved a delivery conformation e-mail from pay-pal. So if you don't mind using eBay, this looks a good place to buy it.

Obviously not recieved mine yet - but I have no worries, this seller seems good. (he has 12 copies left as of tying this up)[/QUOTE]

I don't think it comes with a manual, which is a dealbreaker for me. The listing says just says Game Disk, and also it's not "New and Sealed", just "Sealed".

[quote name='keithp']I don't think it comes with a manual, which is a dealbreaker for me. The listing says just says Game Disk, and also it's not "New and Sealed", just "Sealed".[/quote]

Yeah, I noticed that too but I checked his feedback and he has sold a lot of games and nobody has given him a neutral or negative. You would think that somebody would have complained if there were no manual and box. I'm hoping that this seller is just a bit crap when it comes to describing his auctions. Ah well, will find out soon enough. Consider me a CAG Guinea Pig for this :)

Do the games from GameFly come complete? And what condition are they? $7.99 might be too good to pass up.

Edit: NVM, found out from another thread that Cheapy says they come complete and in great condition usually, so I pulled the trigger.

THANKS Trakan!!

bread's done
Back