24, The Shield s.1 Sets $19.88 each at Sam's Club

This must be B&M, they're not on the site.

24 season one is probably my favorite so far.. it's hard to pick a favorite, they're all great, but seeing it for the first time.. so good. I own all three sets. I love it.

I believe Costco still has these sets (24 S1, Shield S1, Buffy S1 and Angel S1) for $17.99 (it comes with a $10 off coupon off of 24 S2, Shield S2, Buffy S2-4 and Angel S2-3, which all are $40 before so they're $30 with coupon; those sets come with a coupon for $10 off of 24 S3, Shield S3, Buffy S5-7 and Angel S3-4 that starts on 5/9 and expires on 7/9)

Talk about a steal and a half. Too bad I already own the first season of "24" otherwise I'd be all over this faster than a $1.99 clearance sale at Circuit City! :lol:
eusa_dance.gif
:notworth: :rofl: :whistle2:D

I saw these same FOX S1s on sale at my local Walmart for 14.99 as well. I can confirm the Angel, Buffy, and King of the HIll sets, b/c thats what my wal-mart had. ALSO, Dark Realm was 14.99. this may be YMMV

I picked up 24 season 1 at Sams yesterday, and what a show. So far I've watched 7 episodes, and I can't wait to see what happens next.

bread's done
Back