Status
Not open for further replies.
Disclaimer:

This guy is NOT trading a $100 gift card.

He is trading a promo code for $15 off a purchase that is non-stackable. The code does take off $15 off everything in your cart (So you can get 20+ copies of a $10 item for free for example), but you won't be able to get a $60 for free (Only $60 - $15 = $45, the codes do not stack so it won't go lower than $45).

The reason I know this is because he wasted about 2 hours of my time while I was trying to figure out how to apply the "gift card" only to find out it was worthless promo coupons... and then his friend hit me with a false neg because I did not want to trade for the coupons (I want a gift card not coupons).

Also:

Promo code only works on non-sale games
Does not work on pre-orders

FALSE ADVERTISEMENT.

You have been warned.

OP, you are welcome. This is the info you should have posted instead of lying about what you really have to offer.

Ant stop being such an asshole. You cant post your bias statements all you want, but the fact of the matter is, you are greedy and a cunt.

I don't want to go into further detail because I don't want to be the cause of your suicide.

[quote name='antlp89']Disclaimer:

This guy is NOT trading a $100 gift card.

He is trading a promo code for $15 off a purchase that is non-stackable. The code does take off $15 off everything in your cart (So you can get 20+ copies of a $10 item for free for example), but you won't be able to get a $60 for free (Only $60 - $15 = $45, the codes do not stack so it won't go lower than $45).

The reason I know this is because he wasted about 2 hours of my time while I was trying to figure out how to apply the "gift card" only to find out it was worthless promo coupons... and then his friend hit me with a false neg because I did not want to trade for the coupons (I want a gift card not coupons).

Also:

Promo code only works on non-sale games
Does not work on pre-orders

FALSE ADVERTISEMENT.

You have been warned.

OP, you are welcome. This is the info you should have posted instead of lying about what you really have to offer.[/QUOTE]

wow read my first post "I will trade $100 worth in EA gift codes for a copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops physical, key or on STEAM for my good friend enVy. It's his birthday. I will also send instructions on how to get almost the entire EA PC catalog for $0. PM if interested for details." i dont see how thats false advertisement. I said $100 worth don't and didn't lie or anything PM DETAILS. I also told u everything on the pm and u were too dumb to understand. We didn't do a trade and I didnt leave u any feedback at all so i dont know why u r fucking around here.

A bunch of $15 off codes are NOT the same thing as a $100 gift card. Make a new thread and make sure to describe what you have accurately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back