$249.99 60GB Xbox 360 at Dell.com

I just saw this too. Is there any 20% codes for Dell? That would make it $199.99, the same as the arcade.

I kind of wondered though too if this is a universal price drop, since the PS3 is expected to price drop. It looks like this specific deal from Dell ends Thursday, April 23rd, 2009 though, according to the coupon.

If there was a 20% off code, it wouldn't stack. The EPP site's 7% does, however. This was posted a few times a couple weeks ago (and this is one of those threads that everyone obviously ignored due to everyone reposting) but I suppose it's good to remind everyone before it expires.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/category.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=eep&cs=2244&category_id=6542&~ck=anav

They also have the Arcade for $170 (friend ordered it and it had Jasper chipset) and Red Elite for $370.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...ail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=eep&cs=2244&sku=A2328439

And PS3 160GB w/ Uncharted and Pain for $50 off.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tonybonjovi']Has anyone ordered a 60gig Pro from Dell recently?
Just wondering if they are Jasper's or if it's just the Arcade.[/quote]

I'm in the same boat, while my current one console has been repaired once, the HD almost freezes at times, has failed to DL some programs, and at 20GB is usually near full.
So where I'm not a fan of redo, I may get another if I KNOW it's Jasper.

how come the 80gb PS3 is not discounted :(

edit: weird I guess it is (got the member discount thing)

Total Discounts -$28.00 Sub Total $371.99 Shipping & Handling $13.99 Shipping Discount -$13.99 Tax $22.32 State Environmental Fee
More Info -- Total $394.31

damn tax almost makes it not even worth bothering to save ~$6

I ordered an arcade from them in January, and it was a Jasper.

since the 60 GB is relatively new, I would say the odds of getting a Jasper are very good.

[quote name='bmoregeniusinc']dam dell I'm supposed to sell my 60gb to someone on Craigslist for 220
ig.jpg
[/quote]

Same here.

bread's done
Back