25% any used PS2 games @ EB/GS!

[quote name='bassec']Check your emails! Just got emailed this coupon! 25% off any PS2 game!

[/QUOTE]

FRIGGIN' SWEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!

This is so weird, I was just eyeing some games yesterday and decided to pass on them, and now this comes along!

Gamestop loves me!!!:bouncy:

[quote name='DrNo888']This stacks with EDGE card?[/QUOTE]

Almost all of their coupons do, so this should as well. Can anyone post the image of this on here, so I can print it (my work blocks gamestop, so it comes up as a red x here, and my printer doesn't work at home.

Thanks

sigh. I waited until noon before leaving the office in hopes that there would be a great coupon this week. I returned from picking up a used copy of Persona 3 to find the coupon in my email.

[quote name='RandyTsai']can someone forward me the actual email. the gamestops around area require me to print out the whole email. [email protected][/QUOTE]

I don't recommend posting your email out in public like that Randy. =X

You've been around long enough to know that one!

Btw, my GS, probably since we are both in SoCal region, require (most do) ask for a "email" line at the bottom. To prove you got in in your email.

I use Microsoft Frontpage to bogus that. =X

Gamestop has been sending out some pretty good coupons lately. :D But I spent most of my money on Xbox games this past week!:bomb:

Bummer... I noticed prices hikes on a few of the used PS2 games I was looking at. One is the Metal Gear Anthology - it's 34.95$.

I got to stack this coupon + EDGE + the 10% off e-mail coupon (yes, the manager was cool about it) for SMT Nocturne (a complete and mint copy I was eyeing for WEEKS) and Contra: Shattered Soldier. Nocturne came out $32.99 before tax, which is a pretty sweet price. Plus it came with the soundtrack CD!

Thanks OP!

[quote name='xAix']I got to stack this coupon + EDGE + the 10% off e-mail coupon (yes, the manager was cool about it) for SMT Nocturne (a complete and mint copy I was eyeing for WEEKS) and Contra: Shattered Soldier. Nocturne came out $32.99 before tax, which is a pretty sweet price. Plus it came with the soundtrack CD!

Thanks OP![/quote] No way, nice score.

There's one GS I know where the manager would be cool about it as well, only problem is finding stuff I'd be interested in :/

Where was the GS you went to? Did they happen to have another one?

Seems like any rare game that comes in to the stores near me in IL or WI get kept for some employee. Then when I finally find a "teh rare" game, they all flip out and exclaim about how it completely got by them.

[quote name='InvaderZim']Bummer... I noticed prices hikes on a few of the used PS2 games I was looking at. One is the Metal Gear Anthology - it's 34.95$.[/quote]
That should be Metal SLUG Anthology (big difference), I got all excited thinking that I missed a US release of the Metal Gear 20th Anniversary.

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']I don't recommend posting your email out in public like that Randy. =X

You've been around long enough to know that one!

Btw, my GS, probably since we are both in SoCal region, require (most do) ask for a "email" line at the bottom. To prove you got in in your email.

I use Microsoft Frontpage to bogus that. =X[/QUOTE]

thanks for the hint. i didnt really think about it.

Oh shit! That's hot!

EDIT* Looking online, it looks like the few games I actually wanted aren't available.. at any of the 5 nearby locations. Figures.:roll:

[quote name='Apossum']Seems like any rare game that comes in to the stores near me in IL or WI get kept for some employee. Then when I finally find a "teh rare" game, they all flip out and exclaim about how it completely got by them.[/quote]

I love it when they go through all those shenanigans and I say "Well dude if you really want it, I don't want to take it from you..."

"Nah, that's OK I wasn't really going to get it."

:roll:

Has anyone used the coupon multiple times?
Can they track if you have used it or not at different stores?

I need to pick up all the DMC and MGS games. Lots of catching up to do.

[quote name='DrNo888']Has anyone used the coupon multiple times?
Can they track if you have used it or not at different stores?

I need to pick up all the DMC and MGS games. Lots of catching up to do.[/quote]

It clearly says 1 per customer per visit. So, it doesn't really matter how many times you use it.

[quote name='xAix']I got to stack this coupon + EDGE + the 10% off e-mail coupon (yes, the manager was cool about it) for SMT Nocturne (a complete and mint copy I was eyeing for WEEKS) and Contra: Shattered Soldier. Nocturne came out $32.99 before tax, which is a pretty sweet price. Plus it came with the soundtrack CD!

Thanks OP![/quote]

Noooooooooooo, someone bought the Nocturne Copy near my University ;_;

Picked up SMT: Nocturne, the only one within a 25 mile radius, complete sans CD (which I HAD from Atlus a year ago - sold for $10 to a CAG since I never thought I'd get the game) for $41.72. The Edge + 25% off took off $21 but the clerk wouldnt stack the 10% off coupon for another $6 - oh well, I wasn't going to pass out a complete copy!

I finally got Persona 3 today with the art book and music soundtrack. I will try it out tomorrow. I hope I like the game.

I know this stacks with your Edge card, but does the Buy 2 get 1 Free stack as well? I'm trying to figure out if this is on par or better/worse than a Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal. :bouncy:

I'd swear that a bunch of these prices went up, but I don't go to this store for the most part anymore (last week was a huge exception.)

In the case of Okami, it's cheaper new at Amazon. Was it a price hike, or just selling at older prices hoping no one notices?

[quote name='Ryukahn']I know this stacks with your Edge card, but does the Buy 2 get 1 Free stack as well? I'm trying to figure out if this is on par or better/worse than a Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal. :bouncy:[/quote]

Umm... what B2G1Free deal?

[quote name='Caliburn']Picked up SMT: Nocturne, the only one within a 25 mile radius, complete sans CD (which I HAD from Atlus a year ago - sold for $10 to a CAG since I never thought I'd get the game) for $41.72. The Edge + 25% off took off $21 but the clerk wouldnt stack the 10% off coupon for another $6 - oh well, I wasn't going to pass out a complete copy![/QUOTE]

hey whats the 6 digit number starting with 9 on the price label?

I never said there was one. I just wanted to know if edge card stacks with B2G1 Free as well, since I was looking at some PS2 games, but I can wait til a B2G1 Free deal if it saves me more money.

[quote name='addicted2games']Edge card does stack with B2G1 free.[/QUOTE]

Is there a B2G1F sale too? Or was that part of a hypothetical question?

bread's done
Back