$25 at Circuit City [GONE]

discopenguin816

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have a $25 gift card thingie for circuitcity.com that expires tomorrow and I have no use for it. Post or PM me offers. This is up for sale and trade. I have no preference.

EDIT: Due to lots and lost of confusuin about the expiration date, I have decided to help. Yay for me. Okay, here's how it happened. I won this "merchandice card" directly from circuit city during the remodel of their website. The said merchandice card must be used online aty circuitcity.com. It came to me in an e-mail. At the bottome it says, "*Note: This electronic Merchandise Card is only redeemable for merchandise online at circuitcity.com, and will expire 90 days after issuance. Please visit circuitcity.com for additional details." So it does expire - today ~1:17 I'm guessing.

EDIT2: GONE!!!!!

As far as value, I'm interested in trade or as close to $25 as I can get. Make me an offer. As for expiration date, I recieved it on the 23rd of September and it said it will expire 90 days from issuance - so that would be December 22 - tomorrow. Don't worry about the expiration date though because I will give you the code and pin to use before you give me anything.

[quote name='62t']If your in California your gift card don't expire.[/quote]

I am in California and it is a "merchandice card" I won in the remodel of their website. It says it expires "90 days after issuance".

[quote name='trustcompany1013']what kinda GC expires?[/quote]

Alot do. I have Blockbuster Gift Cards that expire 24 months after issue. I know that's a long time, but they still expire.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='trustcompany1013']what kinda GC expires?[/quote]

Alot do. I have Blockbuster Gift Cards that expire 24 months after issue. I know that's a long time, but they still expire.[/quote]

what shitty shit that is :evil:

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='trustcompany1013']what kinda GC expires?[/quote]

Alot do. I have Blockbuster Gift Cards that expire 24 months after issue. I know that's a long time, but they still expire.[/quote]

what shitty shit that is :evil:[/quote]

Yeah, it really does.

Interested in Herdy Gerdy, Rogue Ops, Project Eden, and Celebrity Deathmatch, all on the PS2 and complete?

EDIT: I Notice now that you have no PS2... how about Namco Museum, Frogger's Adventures, and a pirate copy of Mr Driller Ace (Japanese... still works, but no box or instructions; the oter games have boxes).

bread's done
Back