25 CDs for $25 at Asian Man Records TODAY ONLY !?

Oh God. I did not need to know about this. There goes $29 I didn't need to spend.

EDIT: OK, I went for it. There's a bunch in their catalog I don't like, but I figure if I get three of the ones I want then the deal was worth it. Now, I hope I get lucky and get some Lawrence Arms and the Skiba/Seconds split.

Anyone else got their package yet? Mine came today. Not a bad mix really, hit a couple I wanted. I was glad to see they didn't put one copy of every comp they've released in the box like I expected.

If anyone wants to trade anything they got I'm interested. I'd especially love to trade for any Lawrence Arms, any Less Than Jake or the Skiba/Seconds split if anyone happened to get them.

10 In The Swear Jar - Accordion Solo
Bagheera - Twelves
Blue Meanies - Kiss Your Ass Goodbye
The Bruce Lee Band - Beautiful World
Coquettish - High Energy Politics
Ee - Ramadan
Keyboard - Keyboard
King Apparatus - Marbles
Knowledge - A Gift Before I Go
Less Than Jake - Pezcore
Let's Go Bowling - Freeway Lanes
Little Jeans - Little Jeans EP
MU330 - Oh Yeah! Live
MU330 - Winter Wonderland
Chris Murray - The 4-Track Adventures
Grant Olney - Brokedown Gospel
Potshot - Dance To The Potshot Record
Potshot - Pots And Shots
Potshot - 'Til I Die
Dan Potthast - Eyeballs
Rudiments - Bitch Bitch Bitch
Slow Gherkin - Run Screaming
Yoko Utsumi - Yoko Utsumi
Various Artists - Mailorder Is Fun
Various Artists - Mailorder Is Still Fun

WTF?! How did I miss this thread? I'd be all over this! I love AMR just because Mike Park is such a cool guy. Plus, Alkaline Trio, Less Than Jake, Lawrence Arms, etc. are awesome.

[quote name='smashthesymbols']Anyone else got their package yet? Mine came today. Not a bad mix really, hit a couple I wanted. I was glad to see they didn't put one copy of every comp they've released in the box like I expected.

If anyone wants to trade anything they got I'm interested. I'd especially love to trade for any Lawrence Arms, any Less Than Jake or the Skiba/Seconds split if anyone happened to get them.
[/QUOTE]

Did you receive any kind of e-mail notification of shipping? Other than the confirmation of sale e-mail, I have not heard a word about my order. I'll let you know about trading once I get my order.

[quote name='soonersfan60']Were there any video game soundtracks or video game related music? If so, PM me because I would be interested in buying or trading.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
No, it was just bands from that label, I think. Which soundtracks were you looking for?

[quote name='strummerbs']Did you receive any kind of e-mail notification of shipping? Other than the confirmation of sale e-mail, I have not heard a word about my order. I'll let you know about trading once I get my order.[/quote]
The only thing I ever got was the order confirmation the day I placed the order. No shipping notification at all.

[quote name='6669']Yeah, I guess this deal is dead by now, since I dont see anything about it :whistle2:([/quote]
Definitely dead. It was a two day sale. The title should really be edited, maybe the OP or a mod will come along and do it.

[quote name='6669']No, it was just bands from that label, I think. Which soundtracks were you looking for?[/quote]

Not really looking for anything in particular. I already have lots of Japanese only soundtracks, but would love to get more. The Nintendo Club exclusives are always intriguing if I could get them for a good price.

[quote name='smashthesymbols']So did anyone else ever get anything?[/QUOTE]

Got mine yesterday. Had almost the same stuff as yours, no Lawrence Arms or Skiba/Alkaline Trio. I'll post my list later.

bread's done
Back