25 days of FREE DISNEY REWARD POINTS

mrmagoo1974

CAGiversary!
Feedback
195 (100%)
They have a promo going on now that you can get 5 free disney movie reward points a day Dec 1-25. I just found out about it today so i missed dec. 1-4. You have to go to abcfamily.com and find thier 25 days of christmas section then check back everyday for the new code. Unfortunetely the codes are NOT retroactive so if you miss a day you cant enter it in the next day. Anyhoo today's code is ADVENTURE. Enjoy all!!!

http://community.abcfamily.go.com/25-days-christmas

Thanks OP! :D :applause:

And if anyone has trouble looking for it, it's near the bottom left side of the page in a small square (the last of six squares in the "holiday cheer" section).

[quote name='RockMySocks10']thanks, think on the 10th (double ticket day) we'll get 10 tickets?[/QUOTE]

I don't see why not. :)

Thanks. I missed 1-5, but caught today's before seeing this post. Will keep up-to-date from here on out though.

Here's a bonus code I found for today...

P03KVM830Q

It's from the newsletter and worth another 5 pts.

Oh, and if anyone hasn't used it yet... HEART is still worth 50 pts. (I went code digging)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pyoobez']Here's a bonus code I found for today...

P03KVM830Q

It's from the newsletter[/QUOTE]

Someone used it already. Hopefully they say thanks.

[quote name='tholly']Someone used it already. Hopefully they say thanks.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I probably used it myself then. I thought it was generic.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Today's Code, 12/8/09, is HURLEY.[/QUOTE]

From Lost? LOL

Hey thanks guys for keeping my humble little thread going....

I just learned about this today, and I've only started taking points seriously since last night.

Unfortunately I missed out on easy free points like the Halloween scavenger hunt and shit. Thank God I waited to enter all my Disney Blu codes; tomorrow is the double point day.

When do the Double Points show up in your account? I just entered a Blu-Ray code and it shows as posted on Dec. 10, but the bonus points are not reflected in my code history.

Also, BIG thanks for all those posting the daily codes.

I heard that there is a limit of 3 codes that will be doubled.

The 25 days website hasn't updated with the 12/10 code. It still has 12/9 up. Anyone get the new one?

[quote name='PenguinoMF']HEART will get you 50 extra points. Enter it today and get 100.

Credit to nisefase at slickdeals.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='Techsticles']Confirmed only the first 3 codes you enter today are doubled.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I was hoping someone would do this.

Thanks for reminding me about double point day. Now if I can get my son to stop asking for that baby kevin plush I'll be ok...$6 for shipping is a little high I think.

[quote name='staindklown']Thanks for reminding me about double point day. Now if I can get my son to stop asking for that baby kevin plush I'll be ok...$6 for shipping is a little high I think.[/QUOTE]

You have to pay the shipping for the rewards?!

12/10 Code is: GUINEA PIG

Note that since only the first 3 codes are doubled, if you have more than 3 codes, do not enter this code as one of your first!

I don't have anything to enter, so I got 10pts for it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']12/10 Code is: GUINEA PIG

Note that since only the first 3 codes are doubled, if you have more than 3 codes, do not enter this code as one of your first!

I don't have anything to enter, so I got 10pts for it.[/QUOTE]

fuck, wished I would have seen this earlier cause I was wondering why the last bluray code I entered only gave me the normal 125 instead of 250. :bomb:

[quote name='flameofdoom666']You have to pay the shipping for the rewards?![/QUOTE]

No. The baby kevin offer is when you register Up you get it for FREE* (*=$6.50 shipping/handling)

but the regular rewards just cost your points. shipping is free.

just entered 3 blu rays for double points, now I have 1140 points. Not sure what i should get, thinking about the Donald in Mathmagic Land and Ducktales pack.

so probably no more double points days till next Christmas?

never been a DMR member till recently and have some more that I wouldn't mind saving...

I ordered my daughter the High School Musical 20" bike and shipping was free .
4400 points . Well worth it,now I have 695 points left .

bread's done
Back