$25 FREE. NO tricks. NO catches. Just $25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphakirA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
No it's not too good to be true, it's a hopeful competitor of Paypal. Even if you don't use my referral, support this site (and yes, they're member FDIC and a real bank) to knock Paypal down a notch.

Basically, it's paypal, MINUS THE FEES! Yup. Not a damn one in site. Here's some info the site lists as the benefits of the service:

* It's free to collect online payments from buyers with MoneyExchange.
* Sending and receiving payments online between accountholders is free.
* Online transfers to and from your bank account are free.
* Get $10 for accounts you refer — up to $500.
* Plus, your customers, can sign up for free, and they will get a $25 bonus if they open an account before Apr. 15, 2008.

I just used 12 of my $25 to buy a Blu Ray from bur1196 (a GameTZ member), which thanks to this, I got for free, plus I have $13 left over
thumbsup.gif

This is NOT a typical referral site where you have to do anything, you simply sign up with your checking account and start using it just like Paypal. No catches, no gimmicks.

Please sign up, it'd be much appreciated :D

https://www.revolutionmoneyexchange...ing.aspx?referreremail=DarkmanXBoomer@aol.com

yournintendowii4free is a pretty good site and definitely legit.

http://www.YourNintendoWii4Free.com/...hp?ref=3853169 heres my ref link.

if your doing referrals all you need to do is one offer and get five people to do the same.

but since you dont want to do a referral account then the points account is available. just do offers that count up to 550 points. theres free offers like stamp.com that offer around 53 points then theres blockbuster online which is 82 points so about mabye 6-7 offers can get you a wii.

I already have that one Nike and it'll take around 10-12 offers to complete, thanks anyway

I just signed up for that one Tiffanne, I don't know if I'll definitely wind up going with it, but I'll check it out, thanks :)

Keep the posts coming, I'm looking for the best site for a free wii!

Want advice from a 3 Year Vet, Who has completed more sites than anyone on CAG..?

Since the site itself is based on $120 a ref, you need 3 credits each, and they have no max custom order, as in get like 100 referrals, and get paid (100x120=$12,000). I suggest you do the Vonage offer, because it doesn't even charge a processing fee till the next week, and if u dislike, you can cancel and not even be charged $1.
Credits Needed: 3
Referrals Needed: 2
HAS NO CC OFFERS TOO! DAMN $120 A REF!
http://BigScreens.Git-R-Free.com/?r=1668

BTW http://www.YourNintendoWii4Free.com/index.php?ref=3820692 isn't so bad, if you do the Referral system. Think about it, 5 referrals, thats 5 ppl who need to do one (possibly free) offer.

Oh if you really really need a wii real quick, there's this network, that has be known to ship out many shipments of wii's already. The site itself has MANY offers ranging around a $1 each, and has great support most of the time on AIM. The site is.. http://wii.freeenterprize.com/?r=1442

I'm checking out that big screen site...but why does it seem too good to be true?? Only 3 offers and 2 referals for a LCD or Plasma?

My problem seems to be getting people to sign up with a referal. I've even offered $15 a person to sign up for the Wii site and haven't gotten a single bite. :whistle2:\

" In order to get your free gift, you'll need to refer 10 of your friends to the site. Each person needs to complete the offer credit requirements as well."

You mean they have to sign up, do 3 offers and get 10 referals EACH as well?!? :whistle2:\ I knew there was a catch...

1. Sign up on Bigscreens.
2. Complete 3 Credits. They also have a bunch of no cc.
3. Get 2 other people to do the same.

cmon $120 a ref, u cannot turn that down, when u can complete a couple of no cc offers.. lol

Nothing Else. BTW I was talking about custom order.. after you get your 2 refs, make a support ticket on the site and ask the admin for a wii, or money equilvent.

Offering 2 1600 points cards (got from the CC b1g1 deal) or $20 paypal each for the first 3 referrals to yournintendowii4free

my referral link is http://www.YourNintendoWii4Free.com/index.php?ref=4028734

if you are kind enough to sign up, I reccomend the stamps.com offer. It is free and pretty easy to do. If they don't credit you, submit a credit request ticket. The support there is very friendly.

PM me when you complete an offer, and I will pay you when you go green.

bump...seriously guys, even if you don't use my link, it's $25 cash that you can immediately cash out to your checking account.

bump...seriously guys, even if you don't use my link, it's $25 cash that you can immediately cash out to your checking account.

You don't need to keep bumping the thread. Just give it a little time.

Also, you may want to mention something about this in the auction forum (just drop the referral portion and give a link back to this thread). There are a lot of us that are fed up with eBay and PayPal both, so it's nice to know that there are new options.

nope, no scam edawgnog. You do have to give your SSN, but they're the same company that advertises their credit card on buy.com. They're just as legit (and backed by a bank) as Paypal, just not well known yet. I've transfered money from referrals and the initial $25 to my checking account 3 times so far and every time has been 2-3 days so they obviously have their crap in line and are paying exactly as they say they would.

And thanks for the people that signed up under me, I appreciate it :D

[quote name='edawgnog']i thought this was a scam... dont you have to give away your social security number?[/quote]

Paypal requires your social as well. They explain when your signing up that it's a law that you have to present it when opening financial accounts. You need one to open an account at a bank after all, and this is the same deal.

Thanks for post OP. I signed up under you. This is a great site from the looks of it and I'll probably be spending the next couple days convincing my family to sign up so I can turn this $25 into $100+.

Neat, I signed up for this like 2 months ago and left the $25 in there until I found a use for it (until I found people willing to take it)..

cool thanks letmeinnow :D

Pizza, I haven't heard of that problem yet and I have the link up on GameTZ as well. Have you tried again? Possibly it was a site problem at the time? Why not contact them via email?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back