$25 FREE. NO tricks. NO catches. Just $25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphakirA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
No it's not too good to be true, it's a hopeful competitor of Paypal. Even if you don't use my referral, support this site (and yes, they're member FDIC and a real bank) to knock Paypal down a notch.

Basically, it's paypal, MINUS THE FEES! Yup. Not a damn one in site. Here's some info the site lists as the benefits of the service:

* It's free to collect online payments from buyers with MoneyExchange.
* Sending and receiving payments online between accountholders is free.
* Online transfers to and from your bank account are free.
* Get $10 for accounts you refer — up to $500.
* Plus, your customers, can sign up for free, and they will get a $25 bonus if they open an account before April 15, 2008.

I just used 12 of my $25 to buy a Blu Ray from bur1196 (a GameTZ member), which thanks to this, I got for free, plus I have $13 left over
thumbsup.gif

This is NOT a typical referral site where you have to do anything, you simply sign up with your checking account and start using it just like Paypal. No catches, no gimmicks.

Please sign up, it'd be much appreciated :D

https://www.revolutionmoneyexchange...ing.aspx?referreremail=DarkmanXBoomer@aol.com

Ok This site is well know to being a Scamming site.
Why do you think they ask for your Social Security code.
I dont think tht 25 dollars is worth ruining my life.

How the hell are they a scamming site? This is the same company that offers credit cards on Buy.com's site. Stop talking out of your ass and please delete your threadcrapping post. You're the scammer according to your little 'trading time out' deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back