$25 Gamestop Giftcard & 3 Months XBOX Live - Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharksteeth

CAG Veteran
www.xboxfaces.com

Its a Xbox social networking site

New site, Earn Points and Redeem them for XBOX LIVE 3 month subscriptions, $25.00 GAMESTOP GC and Mystery Boxes.

XBOXFACES.COM:OCTOBER GIVE AWAY will be giving away 4200 Microsoft Points to one of our Active Members this month. Consider it a Halloween Gift.

If you got teens that like console games this is perfect for them.
Lots of ways to earn points. Great timing with Christmas coming, Stocking Stuffers or Presents. Got my Son on it and hes raking the points in.

They also offer our members the chance to upgrade their accounts. Why upgrade? Well for one you will have a different User Level Image on your profile, but also you get added features you can use on the site. Custom Status Messages, Invisibility, Larger Mailboxes and the like. You can purchase these upgrades in our Points Store.

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']how do you earn points?[/QUOTE]

By doing polls, reviews and being active on the forum. It may take a while to get to those prizes though.

[quote name='rofljeff']Where do you check the points you currently have?[/QUOTE]

Click onto what's new and then scroll down and it should be on the right hand side.

Thanks OP, I'll sign up and check it out. I sold my 360 for a ps3, so this might be the perfect opportunity to get it back for my bro

How legitimate is it, for those of you who have had experiences with it? Do they have to mail you the physical prizes, or can they e-mail or PM codes to you? And do they require a credit card?

Hey went through the site and found the list of how to earn points (Polls, Friends, Music and everything else) and what they are worth in points,
Hope it helps​

The following table lists activities and points awarded. Activities can have accumulation limits which are reset after "Reset Period"

Activity----- Points----- Maximum----- Reset period​

Invite Friends (for each invited friend) 1 Unlimited Never
Refer friends (actual signup) 100 Unlimited Never
Signup Bonus 500 Unlimited Never

Add a friend 1 10 1 day(s)
Comment on someone's profile 10 100 1 day(s)
Upload profile photo 100 1 1 day(s)
Edit / Update profile 10 10 1 day(s)
Update status 1 5 1 day(s)
Login to site (requires logout) 1 10 1 day(s)
Clicking on an ad 100 1000 1 day(s)

Adding a Song 75 10 1 day(s)

Upload an album 100 20 1 day(s)
Upload new photo / media to album 50 20 1 day(s)
Comment on photo / media 10 20 1 day(s)
Getting Tagged in a Photo 100 20 1 day(s)

Post a blog 100 5 Never
Comment on Blog 10 Unlimited Never

Create a classified 50 5 1 day(s)
Comment on classified 10 100 1 day(s)

Create new event 50 10 Never
RSVP to Event 1 100 Never
Comment on event 10 100 Never
Comment on event photo 10 100 Never

Create a poll 50 Unlimited Never
Participate in poll 10 Unlimited Never
Commenting on a Poll 15 40 1 day(s)

Create new group 100 5 1 day(s)
Join a group 25 5 1 day(s)
Comment on group 10 50 1 day(s)
Comment on group photo 10 50 1 day(s)

sendgift 5 Unlimited Never
forum_new_topic 20 Unlimited Never
grouptopic 5 Unlimited Never
newvideo 5 Unlimited Never
gamecomment 5 Unlimited Never
forum_new_reply 5 Unlimited Never
newgroupmedia 5 Unlimited Never
videocomment 5 Unlimited Never
newyoutubevideo 25 Unlimited Never
grouppost 5 Unlimited Never
newgame 200 Unlimited Never
joinevent 1 Unlimited Never
neweventmedia 10 Unlimited Never
linkupvote 1 5 Never
linkdownvote 1 5 Never
linkpopular 10 5 Never
linkcomment 20 5 Never
newlink 50 5 Never
editstatus_twitter 25 10 Never

A 3 Month XBOX LIVE Gold Subscription.
Note: Once purchased please allow 1-3 days for activation code to arrive in your inbox.

I asked about how you recieve the Gamestop GC:
We are located in the USA so the cards were purchased in the USA.
THey will be mailed via USPS. If it is a XBOX Live card they will be emailed

I think it'll take a long, LONG time to get any worthwhile prizes.

Like the $25 GameStop GC and the 3-Month XboxLive Card cost 25,000 points.

Yea, you read that right:

25,000 points.

And the Mystery Box (ooh) costs 45,000 points.

I still signed up, but just giving fair warning that it'll take a while to get something worth your time.

I guess, if it's a good, active social forum, being rewarded for just using it is quite nice. But yeah, there wouldn't be any reason to actually bust your balls for a $25 giftcard.

I might check it out later but I like doing nothing on lockerz and being rewarded for it. I dont mind waiting 5 months for a ps3.

UGHH!! I was trying to keep this one a secret :) They are legit.. I already got my 3 Month Live Subscription.. Im working on getting a few of their Gamestop gift cards now..

Oh im not a greedy person, sorry I didnt share. :) Just didnt know how long they will do this for..

Wow, this one looks dang near impossible to build up the requisite 25,000 points for the offer. Oh well, I guess it's more about the community than the prizes. Still there's people spamming the heck out of that place for points. Got 2 friend requests almost immediately (for a total of 2 points). Some of the stuff doesn't seem to work, like posting songs, but I can't see me doing that often anyways. All in all, I spent a good hour and came up with about 800 points. I guess 30 days of that might put me in the ballpark, but I don't see myself keeping up with it. Nice offer though.

yeah idk, the only way i can see it not taking forever is spamming polls. But meh, i tried that and got some points taken away so who knows. I think i'll just stick with lockerz.

[quote name='sharksteeth']
Hey went through the site and found the list of how to earn points (Polls, Friends, Music and everything else) and what they are worth in points,
Hope it helps​

The following table lists activities and points awarded. Activities can have accumulation limits which are reset after "Reset Period"

Activity----- Points----- Maximum----- Reset period​

Invite Friends (for each invited friend) 1 Unlimited Never
Refer friends (actual signup) 100 Unlimited Never
Signup Bonus 500 Unlimited Never

Add a friend 1 10 1 day(s)
Comment on someone's profile 10 100 1 day(s)
Upload profile photo 100 1 1 day(s)
Edit / Update profile 10 10 1 day(s)
Update status 1 5 1 day(s)
Login to site (requires logout) 1 10 1 day(s)
Clicking on an ad 100 1000 1 day(s)

Adding a Song 75 10 1 day(s)

Upload an album 100 20 1 day(s)
Upload new photo / media to album 50 20 1 day(s)
Comment on photo / media 10 20 1 day(s)
Getting Tagged in a Photo 100 20 1 day(s)

Post a blog 100 5 Never
Comment on Blog 10 Unlimited Never

Create a classified 50 5 1 day(s)
Comment on classified 10 100 1 day(s)

Create new event 50 10 Never
RSVP to Event 1 100 Never
Comment on event 10 100 Never
Comment on event photo 10 100 Never

Create a poll 50 Unlimited Never
Participate in poll 10 Unlimited Never
Commenting on a Poll 15 40 1 day(s)

Create new group 100 5 1 day(s)
Join a group 25 5 1 day(s)
Comment on group 10 50 1 day(s)
Comment on group photo 10 50 1 day(s)

sendgift 5 Unlimited Never
forum_new_topic 20 Unlimited Never
grouptopic 5 Unlimited Never
newvideo 5 Unlimited Never
gamecomment 5 Unlimited Never
forum_new_reply 5 Unlimited Never
newgroupmedia 5 Unlimited Never
videocomment 5 Unlimited Never
newyoutubevideo 25 Unlimited Never
grouppost 5 Unlimited Never
newgame 200 Unlimited Never
joinevent 1 Unlimited Never
neweventmedia 10 Unlimited Never
linkupvote 1 5 Never
linkdownvote 1 5 Never
linkpopular 10 5 Never
linkcomment 20 5 Never
newlink 50 5 Never
editstatus_twitter 25 10 Never

A 3 Month XBOX LIVE Gold Subscription.
Note: Once purchased please allow 1-3 days for activation code to arrive in your inbox.

I asked about how you recieve the Gamestop GC:
We are located in the USA so the cards were purchased in the USA.
THey will be mailed via USPS. If it is a XBOX Live card they will be emailed[/QUOTE]
yea ive been on this site and im definitely going to keep earning points but i noticed that this scoring was off because ive done numerous things on this list and didnt get the full amount of points for the actions. i uploaded a photo and didnt get 100 points and i uploaded 10 songs and didnt get 750 points. does any1 have the same problem or an explanation for this?

Cool I signed up. I had to remind myself to make sure to use a dif password than my xbox live account incase its all just a big ploy to steal gamertag info lol

Yeah either this is huge spam or something because people are spamming the shit out of this. Giving 50 points for making a poll and having them unlimited was a horrible idea. Theres like 350 polls and half of them are retarded.

It looks like 2-3 active members spamming the shit out of points

yeah im glad their took away the unlimited for polls.. Was starting to really bother me, I flagged a ton of them..

legit.. Received stuff already. The 3 Month Subscriptions get emailed so I received mine shortly after I won it. The admin had to check if I spammed once he realized I didnt, he emailed me the code. The Gamestop cards are mailed or emailed whatever you want. When I get mine I will have it mailed since I like to go to the store..

[quote name='hockeyfun66@']In the last week I've seen 3 other new gaming sites with the same exact layout.[/QUOTE]
really? what were the sites names? I think this is a pretty cool set up they got going on if others are doing the same thing i'll check em out

Just got the $25 gamestop gift card!!! :) They just added a 12 month gold xbox live subscription to their store.. So I am saving.. Good luck to all..

[quote name='mcdirt']Just got the $25 gamestop gift card!!! :) They just added a 12 month gold xbox live subscription to their store.. So I am saving.. Good luck to all..[/QUOTE]

you did? whats your name on the site?

[quote name='gamerboy1223']yea ive been on this site and im definitely going to keep earning points but i noticed that this scoring was off because ive done numerous things on this list and didnt get the full amount of points for the actions. i uploaded a photo and didnt get 100 points and i uploaded 10 songs and didnt get 750 points. does any1 have the same problem or an explanation for this?[/QUOTE]

I didn't have the same problem but the problem you had with uploading songs is that you can only upload 300 points worth of songs. That would be 4 songs because one song gives you 75 points. I don't know what the problem was with the photo one but you could create a thread on their forum and complain about it nd maybe they will give it to you but i wouldn't know what to say about that problem.

It's actually not a horrible site, though as others have pointed out, there's no reason to break your balls trying to rack up points. I joined, though, and have had a little fun with it.

I just joined about an hour ago, and the sire seems to be clean and legit. So far I've racked up 777 points, so spamming the forums doesn't seem to be an issue.

[quote name='Purple Flames']I just joined about an hour ago, and the sire seems to be clean and legit. So far I've racked up 777 points, so spamming the forums doesn't seem to be an issue.[/QUOTE]

It can be an issue if you do spam the forums because if Stan(the Admin) finds out your racking up points by spamming the site he takes away most of your points. :(

For those on the edge of signing up, the site's admin is rewarding the whole site for hitting 100 members with 1000 points each. So why not get in on it early and be rewarded for it? I've been with the site for less than a week now and I've already gotten about 8,000 points casually. :D

Yeah, it's actually a pretty nice networking site, and if you like using it, it's pretty nice to eventually be rewarded for it. I've only been on for a few days and already have almost 1700 points.

[quote name='SV11bucksfan']It can be an issue if you do spam the forums because if Stan(the Admin) finds out your racking up points by spamming the site he takes away most of your points. :([/QUOTE]

Thats right.. I was on and noticed a new Forum called Cheaters Hall of Shame where they are calling out all cheaters.. At first I thought it was the funniest thing but after thinking about it, I spammed somewhat to get some points lol.. So I have toned down a bit on my "spamming" I am trying to save up for the 12 month Live sub.. I getting close.. Well maybe not..

Anyway great community, real prizes and I just do it on my liesure now.. I enjoy the site..

I have to endorse the site. Good folks on it and eventually you'll get some rewards. I got up to 7000 points real quick, but have eased off. There's a lot of people who've gotten rewards in only a couple weeks. So what are you waiting for?

I wonder what ever happened to the 4200 Pts or whatever they were gonna hand out to a member in october. I went on there to look to see who won it and I couldnt even find the thread anymore

Chiefkeiko got it. I'm starting to wonder about this site though. There's a lot of talk about not spamming, but the top users seem to push the spamming envelope. Anyways, it's free, and gives one something to do.

[quote name='TheRobReport']hahahaha so they gave it to the new forum admin?[/QUOTE]

That guy became Forum mod like 10 days after.. He has been there for a while.. And I know of about $1000 in giftcard and live subs that were already given out.. $100 to me and $25 to my friend alone :)

BUMP!!

People join this site. I just got the mystery box from it and if you want to see all the cool stuff I got in it you have to join the site to see it. :)

Or (bear with me, this might sound a little crazy), you could just tell us what's in the mystery box, rather than use a shoddy method to promote the site. gtfo

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back