$25 Gamestop Giftcard for Trade

If you have an expired code won't microsoft give you a new one? If they will I have one you can have.

I thought I heard a while ago that if you called them with the expired code they would give you a new one. It can't hurt to try.

[quote name='greendc27']I thought I heard a while ago that if you called them with the expired code they would give you a new one. It can't hurt to try.[/QUOTE]

awesome. i just called. he didn't give me a code, but he said that the code that i have which expires 31 march 05 was extended to 30 june. i'll try to set it up tonight and give it a try.

I got Metroid Prime and Luigi's Mansion for sale. Maybe some other things as well. I might also sell GOTY Version Morrowind.

I didn't see anything on your list that I want, but I've got some GC games up on my trade list if you want to check 'em out. Let me know if you are interested in anything.

jlarlee: pmed

shrike: no thanks...trying to trade right now

Dirt: how much for MW GoTY?

Ace!: are you interested in trading or selling?

radjago: pmed

karmapolice: pmed

chickenhawk: no thanks...trying to trade right now

[quote name='O.D.D']Thanks for totally disregarding my PM and post. :roll:[/QUOTE]

not disregarded...just temporarily ignored ;)

just taking some time to think about it....pmed.

[quote name='gaelan']not disregarded...just temporarily ignored ;)

just taking some time to think about it....pmed.[/QUOTE]

:lol: Thanks for getting back to me. Sorry about that post but it is a pet peeve of mine that drive me insane.

bread's done
Back