25% off 1 PSN purchase up to $7.50 off with Cash App

zebular

CAGiversary!
If you haven't used Cash App they constantly run deals on PSN and Xbox, this is definitely one of the better ones I've seen. Usually it's 10% off your purchase.

Edit: They have a 25% off boost for Xbox's market as well!

[attachment=35588:186629888_485541539404368_1218445982363651425_n.jpg]

[attachment=35589:185727054_113569977466587_3807941924612301815_n.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks - let us know on the follow-up orders.

My first 2 worked with Xbox charges - the third didn't and was a Microsoft Store charge. All used same link you shared. Maybe YMMV?
2nd purchase, which ironically was actually for some DLC, for some reason came through as microsoft. So yeah, unfortunately it appears this could easily be a YMMV depending on if it is reported as microsoft or xbox to cashap...

2nd purchase, which ironically was actually for some DLC, for some reason came through as microsoft. So yeah, unfortunately it appears this could easily be a YMMV depending on if it is reported as microsoft or xbox to cashap...
FYI you can request a digital refund for the gift card

Just got the dreaded listed as Microsoft $25 at my fourth one. Ugh

Edit: Now I had one cancel saying I didn't have enough money to pay for it but I did, way after buying. uh oh

FYI you can request a digital refund for the gift card
Gift card was fine, it was buying actual game DLC that didn't go through. I threw a support ticket into cashapp noting that xbox.com purchases always go to microsoft.com so why did one work and not the other (I also figured with less than 24 hours to go on this boost I wasn't going to be revealing a loop-hole they could easily close in time remaining).

Didnt work for me either for xbox. Added $20 to my cashapp card. Activated the boost. Then used my cash app card for checking out on microsoft.com. got charged the full amount. And checking the card it took the full amount. Didnt factor in the 25%. Listed as Microsoft.

Meh

So I added $25, ordered a card with a dumb tree I drew on it.
Maybe it's my phone settings or something, but when I hit the empty space below the card (nothing's there at all), that's when it lets me know that there are boosts I can add and what they are)
- _-
Edit: do you have to wait an hour or just till the boost shows up again?
It took several hours to show up for me. I didn't do anything that I know of but it did eventually show the boosts

What is Cash App?
I keep getting messages my sister wants to send her $5 over Cash App.
(And nope, she's not fucking getting it.... )

How do y'all even add boost. My cash card finally came in and after a number of errors on the app and waiting days for support to get back to me the card seems to be activated now. Can't seem to find the boost options though. From the card tab press the 3 dots and nothing. It's weird

How do y'all even add boost. My cash card finally came in and after a number of errors on the app and waiting days for support to get back to me the card seems to be activated now. Can't seem to find the boost options though. From the card tab press the 3 dots and nothing. It's weird
Have you linked it to a bank account or any other form to load money onto it?

I have it linked to my debit card? Not a bank account but I think it can fund it all the same. Plus I have $20 in my cash app account
Do a screenshot of the page with your card on it (obviously edit out the numbers/name), should be right under that and say "add boost", at least for Android it's that way.

What is Cash App?
I keep getting messages my sister wants to send her $5 over Cash App.
(And nope, she's not fucking getting it.... )
That's... presumptuous to send unprompted.

(Yes I forgot to quote before and don't want to hide)

Do a screenshot of the page with your card on it (obviously edit out the numbers/name), should be right under that and say "add boost", at least for Android it's that way.
You should do a screenshot of yours to show them what it looks like, and because it was your idea to take a screenshot of a virtual debit card.

Saw there is a 10% PSN promo, so added 54$ to cash app to add 60$ to PSN but it keeps failing, anyone having issues today?

Did you activate the boost? Have you used it less than an hour ago?
Also wrong thread.
Yes the boost is activated, or so I believe it is on my phone. I did it fine when it had the 25%deal a couple weeks ago, but when I activate the 10% now and added funds to cashapp, PSN wont take it. Keeps failing.
The highest fund I can add to PSN is 60$, so with cashapp 10% off I just need 54$ in cashapp no? Or should I add more and try again, I'll add a few more dollars later if it doesn't work later on. ><

edit: So if anyone is having issues adding funds to their PSN account with cashapp, its not the app but probably just PSN issues. I couldnt add funds using the PC browser but log in with PS4 and try adding funds that way and it work with cashapp instantly. Hope this helps anyone else in the situation.

bread's done
Back