25% off all games at iNetVideo.com

ViolentLee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
81 (100%)
I recently bought Red Steel 2 new at iNetVideo.com for an unbelievable price ($17.99 shipped) and received it in about a week.

Today, I got an email saying they have a back-to-school sale, discounting 25% off everything -- including games. It's also at their homepage (inetvideo.com). The one catch is you have to have $25 worth of items (before discount) in your cart.

Not sure how long the sale will last, but I suggest you check them out. Their prices are pretty good to begin with, so 25% off is even better. Unfortunately, they seem to be charging for shipping now, so take that into account.

http://www.inetvideo.com
Coupon code (entered at last page when ordering): WAREHOUSE

Some examples:
Red Dead Redemption new: $53.99 - 25% = $40.49
Red Steel 2 (new, Wii): $17.99 - 25% = $13.49
Battle Fantasia (360, new): $8.99 - 25% = $6.74
Halo ODST (360, new): $19.99 - 25% = $14.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet deal!! Just ordered 4 copies of Asterix at the Olympic games for $24 shipped.

You can't purchase this game in the US

Noteworthy games:

:360:360
Deathsmiles Limited Edition at $35
Halo ODST $15 (if you don't have maps for Halo 3 this will save you $40 in DLC)
Asterix at the Olympic games $6
MUA / Forza 2 $7.50
Blue Dragon $8

:wii:Wii
No More Heroes 2 $10

PS2
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core $6
Gungriffon Blaze $9
Trivial Pursuit $10
Onimusha 2 $5
Onimusha 3 $5

:psp:PSP
Bomberman Land $6

Gamecube
Harvest Moon: Magical Melody $10

[quote name='exileinoblivion']i'm thinking about picking up metro 2033, is the shipping still really expensive?[/quote]

Why do they have Darksiders for a regular price of $64.99, with savings it drops to 23.99 but if it was regular price I would think about rebuying it. :bomb:

Prices before shipping are great but shipping costs made me not pull the trigger since I think the games I'm interested in will be the same price or cheaper come Black Friday.

does anyone one know if the asterix game will actually Play on my ntsc xbox 360? been trying to look it up and i can only find that most pal games wont work, yet the page on inetvideo says that it will. anyone got any info on this??

[quote name='taylort3']does anyone one know if the asterix game will actually Play on my ntsc xbox 360? been trying to look it up and i can only find that most pal games wont work, yet the page on inetvideo says that it will. anyone got any info on this??[/QUOTE]

It's not a PAL release, it's just a rare NTSC one. Very few were released outside of Canada (Quebec in particular. iNet runs out of Montreal so it makes sense why they have it and for so cheap).

Honestly, when I shopped there last, they gave me free shipping on Red Steel 2. I think they normally do free shipping over $25. Bummer they aren't doing that now. Kind of means you need to buy pricier games, thereby saving more than the game's shipping, to get full benefit.

[quote name='taylort3']does anyone one know if the asterix game will actually Play on my ntsc xbox 360? been trying to look it up and i can only find that most pal games wont work, yet the page on inetvideo says that it will. anyone got any info on this??[/QUOTE]

This is the Canadian release which is NTSC and it is a rare game (in the US) because I want to say its the only NTSC released only in Canada.

I do believe there is a PAL version as well but this is definitly the NTSC version because I knew this site was selling them for months.

[quote name='ViolentLee']Honestly, when I shopped there last, they gave me free shipping on Red Steel 2. I think they normally do free shipping over $25. Bummer they aren't doing that now. Kind of means you need to buy pricier games, thereby saving more than the game's shipping, to get full benefit.[/QUOTE]

I did get free shipping so I think you are right. If it is $25 before discounts I think it gives free shipping because my order was $24 shipped

I added about $50 worth of games and shipping was about $13. The 25% off just about covered shipping costs, but I don't want to go through with the order.

They've got some SWEET PC game deals. :)

I'm seriously debating WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 and Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 for $28 shipped. Ughhhh... :\

[quote name='kodave']Prices before shipping are great but shipping costs made me not pull the trigger since I think the games I'm interested in will be the same price or cheaper come Black Friday.[/QUOTE]

Except the 54.99 Mario Galaxy 2.

I wonder if the Red Steel is game-only or boxed with Motion Plus

[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']Just ordered 4 copies of Asterix at the Olympic Games[/QUOTE]

Wow. Neat find. Wonder what other Canadian exclusive games there might be?

Blargh! I jumped on the Toys R Us 30% off online deal. Which doesn't seem to be a big deal when compared to this.

Hopefully they'll cancel my order so I can go ahead and order from here...

EDIT: Any idea how long this is running for?

[quote name='donssword']Wow. Neat find. Wonder what other Canadian exclusive games there might be?[/QUOTE]

I don't think there are that many (Asterix may be the only one).

There are however tons of PAL only and Japan only releases, in fact too many to list but here are a few or the European ones

A Train HX (also Japan release)
National Geographic Quiz: Wild Life
PDC World Championship Darts
Brian Lara International Cricket
Rugby League Live
Superstars V8 Racing
Championship Manager 2007
Football Manager 06, 07, 08
International Cricket 2010
LMA Manager 2007
PES 6, 08, 09, 10
RTL Winter Sports 09, 10
World Snooker Championship 07, 09, 10

also it looks like all the HD DVDs are $1. I don't own an HD DVD player but if I had one it would probably be worth it

This website has some good deals, but you may have hell canceling an order. I bought an item, then 20 minutes later I sent a cancelation message. They send me an email saying they'll respond in 48 hours. 3 days later I get an email saying they've sent the game. WTF!

bread's done
Back