25% off all Logitech gaming products

BeerBro

CAGiversary!
Until Oct 1, 2010, you can get 25% off all Logitech gaming products, including their wheels, by using this code when making a purchase through their web site: LOGIGAME-910

If your purchase is over $75, then shipping is free, too.

I just bought the G27 for $262.49 (free shipping)(original $349.99), with taxes came to $296.61. Considering the prices for this wheel in Canada at other stores, it certainly is a deal for me. Just in time for F1 2010 coming out this week, and then later GT5 in November! =)

http://origin2.logitech.com/en-ca/home

I'm cheap and will probably stick with the Driving Force GT :D Canada Computers has it cheaper, though, and they have refurbs, though CC refurbs scare me D:

[quote name='thegamecubist']I'm cheap and will probably stick with the Driving Force GT :D Canada Computers has it cheaper, though, and they have refurbs, though CC refurbs scare me D:[/QUOTE]

wow, their refurb is priced at $48.99, i wonder what the condition of the wheel will be :roll:

[quote name='thegamecubist']I checked it out yesterday and the box was pretty beat up D:[/QUOTE]

but how was it inside?

resistance2CE i got from FS during that one clearance was beat up, but inside everything was sealed & untouched

I didn't check, it was all taped up and I didn't want to make a ruckus is the store. I am seriously thinking about getting it, though...I played GT5 on this wheel at FanExpo and while it was hard, it was also really fun.

[quote name='BeerBro']I just bought the G27...[/QUOTE]
I guess I know whose house is having the next gaming session party :D

bread's done
Back