25% Off All Used Games at GameStop.com (ends 8/3) - GameStop's The Deal

kjay80

CAGiversary!
[IMG-l=5198]8491[/IMG-l]"The Deal" this weekend from GameStop is 25% off all used games. Use coupon code DEAL25U to get the discount. Spend $25 and use coupon code SAVER for free shipping. Edge card holders get an additional 10% discount. Offer ends 8/3 at noon EST and is valid online only.

icongs_r1.gif
25% off all used games at GameStop.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I got Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm for PS3, for like $28. Which is a lot cheaper than Ebay's $40-ish. So that coupon wasn't too bad after all...

whoa... is this new?

at the bottom of GTA IV and DMC 4 for xbox 360 i saw this...

" This is a pre-owned game that has been handpicked to be in the best condition and is guaranteed to have the original art and instructions."

along with a lot of games having...

"This pre-owned product is guaranteed to work and includes a box and instruction manual."

Of course every last gen game you are taking a chance, but it's nice to see them at least tell you with the 360 and ps3 games you are definitely not getting a disc only copy.

Okay, I'll try my luck ordering used games online from Gamestop. If I win the lottery and get a case and an instruction manual, I might just do it again someday.

Got GTA IV, Soul Calibur IV, Ghosthunter, Infinite Undiscovery, Dokapon Kingdom and Obscure: The Aftermath (Wii) for $70. Two I bought in-store today, the others are guaranteed to have manuals and original artwork.

Shit, I thought this was in store only. Too bad everything worth using this on, at least online, is "not available online".

I really like the little note they give now saying that some games would include the full package for sure. I might actually order shit from them online! :cold:

I went to one of my local GS today to see what they had and, at the very least, pick up a new Edge card. Found Bully Scholarship Edition (360) and Prince of Persia (360) with original cases, manuals and maps. They had prices of $19.99 and $26.99 respectively and after all the discounts got them for $13 and $17. Sweet.

Now I merely have to resist their online sale for the sake of my wallet. Between this and the Hollywood Video $5 sale, I have a backlog that I could have never before imagine having.

Last edited by a moderator:
so if i do this can i return it like normal within 7 days? i wanted to rent uncharted today but the damn thing somebody rented and never came back

Okay, **** me. I buy a used PSP game. I should have known better. It is missing the manual, the original PSP case (the one I got is black), the cover art and even the UMD case the disc is in is not original. What the hell.

bread's done
Back