25% off any pre/orders and get free shipping for over $50 at WarnerVideo.Com

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
I have the promo code to saved any pre/orders for 25% off and its does work as individual or combined order(s). Go to http://whv.warnerbros.com/WHVPORTAL/Portal/browsesearchtitles.jsp?functionmode=2 and select any pre/order then use the promo code JLBM to saved 25% off from your purchase. Make sure the total must be equal or greater than $50 to qualify for free Shipping. If its over $60 or more then you must order separately to match close to $50.

Here's the list of Blu-Rays for next week are

Release Date: Tuesday, September 18th (09/18)

The Alexander Revisited: (Unrated) Final Cut
The Best of Blu-Ray, Vol. 1
The Best of Blu-Ray, Vol. 2
The Best of Blu-Ray, Vol. 3
Deliverance
Jailhouse Rock
Smallvile: The Sixth Season
Troy: Director's Cut
Viva Las Vegas
We Are Marshall

All I know is they have horrible customer service. I'm still waiting for an order I placed on August 3rd to ship. They had a 1 month maintenance issue which I got caught up in. Those that ordered between August 8th and Sept 1st. get a $10 credit back for the month delay. I don't get the credit because I ordered before August 8th. How in the world does that make any sense?

It has now been an additional 2 weeks since their "new" system is in place. Still no movies shipped. Phone calls get "it should be going out soon...".

[quote name='DaBadGuy']All I know is they have horrible customer service. I'm still waiting for an order I placed on August 3rd to ship. They had a 1 month maintenance issue which I got caught up in. Those that ordered between August 8th and Sept 1st. get a $10 credit back for the month delay. I don't get the credit because I ordered before August 8th. How in the world does that make any sense?

It has now been an additional 2 weeks since their "new" system is in place. Still no movies shipped. Phone calls get "it should be going out soon...".[/quote]

That's no excuse. I work at a retail store and Warner Bros sent us all the dvd, hd, and blu-ray new releases and replenishment product through Septemeber 1st at the very beginning of August due to the studio's warehouse renevation. If they could get there orders sent out to the stores, why are customers STILL waiting for their freaking orders? Shady move on the studio's part not giving you the $10 credit as well.

yea i saw this the other day and ordered the harry potter box set on hd-dvd for like $80 shipped and the blade runner super special edtion for less then $60 i think. great deals.

I had to cancel my order from August 3rd. I called again and they told me my order was "stuck" and to re-order. I ordered again a few days ago and still nothing has shipped. The order they "canceled" still says "in process". I hope I don't end up with two sets. Man, will I ever get anything from WB?

They charge when it ships

FYI though, they do a pre-authorization, so if you use a DC, you'll lose that money for a couple days

[quote name='DaBadGuy']I had to cancel my order from August 3rd. I called again and they told me my order was "stuck" and to re-order. I ordered again a few days ago and still nothing has shipped. The order they "canceled" still says "in process". I hope I don't end up with two sets. Man, will I ever get anything from WB?[/quote]

I'm starting to worry because I ordered the first 3 seasons of Tales from the Crypt on 9/29 and I didn't get any shipping notification yet. I got an order confirmation but they didn't ship yet. They are still "in process." Is this normal for them? I've never used their site before.

[quote name='Heavy-Sixer']I'm starting to worry because I ordered the first 3 seasons of Tales from the Crypt on 9/29 and I didn't get any shipping notification yet. I got an order confirmation but they didn't ship yet. They are still "in process." Is this normal for them? I've never used their site before.[/QUOTE]

Initially the would ship items very early, but ever since they put up the notice about changing their warehouse, things have fallen apart and people often aren't receiving things for weeks after release.

[quote name='Animal7390']so any new codes pop up since this deal is dead?[/QUOTE]

Taken from DVDTalk forum:

CTBM

New coupon for October.

I made two BD orders on Sep. 5 and they arrived this morning.....

Anyways I was estatic, but then I opened the packages. Those bastards didn't send me everything!

On one order I ordered 4 movies and A Scanner Darkly wasn't included D:
Then on my next box, I had ordered Alexander and The Best of BD 3. Yep, you guessed it, the box set was missing...

Screw these guys. I think I'll pay a couple dollars more for a functioning shipping service.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Make sure the total must be equal or greater than $50 to qualify for free Shipping. If its over $60 or more then you must order separately to match close to $50. [/QUOTE]
can you elaborate on this? are you saying that if the order is over $50 but goes too far over $50 they won't give you free shipping?

HD DVD Ocean's Trilogy - Available 11/13
$44.96 After coupon
I had my preorder in for a while along with the HD DVD Harry Potter Giftset for $83.22.

Hope I get it early next week.

I had an order with them back in August that seems to have fallen into a blackhole. I canceled it on the 21st.

Replaced it with even more movies on the 31st, they mailed The Shining, Full Metal Jacket: Deluxe Edition and The Wild Bunch on the 1st. Not bad but not great either.

Still missing these items that aren't on preorder.

2001: A Space Odyssey
Best Of HD-DVD Vol 3
A Clockwork Orange
Eyes Wide Shut

I agree with what some of the others have said. The service from Warner sucks. I had an order back in early August that never shipped at all. I had to cancel it and order again, I finally got some of my movies in October. Now one of the discs I got still says "in process". I get an email saying it is out of stock but they will ship it in 30 days. I already have it! Oh, and they will be billing me for it again too. I emailed them to cancel it and they tell me they will "try" to tell the warehouse in time but they can't be sure if it will be canceled or not.

I never had any problems with Warner, but I didn't order when they were changing their computers

The processing -> shipped usually takes 2-3 days, but they send it out next day air so its not so bad

i've had 3 orders in the past 2 weeks and got them all in under a week

i too have had nothing but great customer service. i did have a gripe about ordering dvds that were apparently out of stock but no notification was sent to me at all. cancelled no problem.

[quote name='Sporadic']I had an order with them back in August that seems to have fallen into a blackhole. I canceled it on the 21st.

Replaced it with even more movies on the 31st, they mailed The Shining, Full Metal Jacket: Deluxe Edition and The Wild Bunch on the 1st. Not bad but not great either.

Still missing these items that aren't on preorder.

2001: A Space Odyssey
Best Of HD-DVD Vol 3
A Clockwork Orange
Eyes Wide Shut[/QUOTE]

Update, they just shipped A Clockwork Orange today.

[quote name='Sporadic']Update, they just shipped A Clockwork Orange today.[/QUOTE]

Update part 2, I open up my door and imagine what's greeted me, another copy of The Wild Bunch from my canceled order.

Called customer service and they said that it's showing as canceled in the system/they didn't charge me so just keep it.

[quote name='Sporadic']Update part 2, I open up my door and imagine what's greeted me, another copy of The Wild Bunch from my canceled order.

Called customer service and they said that it's showing as canceled in the system/they didn't charge me so just keep it.[/QUOTE]

Update part 3, got box full of movies from my cancelled order. Fantastic :roll: If they charge me for these, I'm going to being fucking beyond pissed, especially since they said I'd have to pay the shipping back to them.

i got an email on the 31st about how my canceled order was out of stock and that they would be sent as soon as they became available.

I got a box with over $200 worth of DVDs in it (and that's the discounted price, mind you, not retail) that I cancelled (and have confirmation at myexpresscheckout.com) a month ago. And the thing is, they can't charge me because the credit card they have on file was cancelled due to online theft--the very reason I cancelled the WHV order in the first place!

Wow, after reading all of this, I would rather just spend an extra $30 to actually get the item I paid for. I wanted to get my Wife the Harry Potter HD DVD giftset but I will bet no one will even get them before Christmas.

Hello all,

I must apologize for all of the issues of late, and thank each and every one of you for your patience and confidence in our website.

We are working out incredible problems with our fulfillment, and will do our best to fulfill your orders as soon as possible. Your support of Warner is not forgotten, and we will continue to reward your loyalty through our email program (http://email-warnerbros.com/registration.jsp?title=wbreelnews&source=WHV).

Although we are unable to check these forums on a daily basis, we GREATLY appreciate your feedback and will do our best to integrate your suggestions/comments in order to improve our process.

Thank you,

uh, ok then.

my only problem with fulfillment is that I ordered something that I can easily get in stores and yet I haven't received it yet. But if you say it's being worked on, then alright.

Thanks OP,

Grabbed Looney Tunes Spotlight Collection Vol. 1-4 4-Pack for $64.16 (took off $19.99). would have gone for the Golden Collection 1-4 4-pack but short on cash for christmas sake heh ($150 with the 25% off for the 4 isn't bad tho).

[quote name='gkrykewy']pathetic.[/quote]Ok sorry, keep the stupid format war at a stalemate and niche product for yet another year.

Good option.

Shit, I'd rather Blu-Ray die right now if it meant we could only have one format.
Of course, I'd much rather HD DVD die as I see BD as the better disc technically.

But a single format is key.

bread's done
Back