25% off Blowout Inventory Items at CompUSA.com

Thanks OP, picked up the black & white TV for $15 after the coupon. Hopefully it has a battery option- I need it mainly in case of power outage from hurricanes.

Plus, I saw that Rome: Total War Gold was $15 (not a blowout item, unfortunately). Made a new thread for that, since I don't know if you're around at this unfortunate hour (7 am eastern Sunday) to add it to the first post.

[quote name='keithp']What's with all the n/a's? You'd thing if an item was n/a they'd just take it of the list.[/QUOTE]
Well, for one thing, the prices should be good in-store as well, even if it's sold out online...

Anyone else here feel the prices aren't low enough? The only thing that caught my fancy was the 600 gig external Maxtor drive that was firewire / USB 2.0, but it's sold out (of course).

Here's soome of the good stuff...

PGR3 - $22.50
Perfect Dark LE - $22.50
Kameo - $19
Kingdom of Paradise - $15
Pursuit Force - $26.25
GTA LCS PSP - $22.50
Syphon Filter - $30

Perfect Dark LE and Kameo come out to be $46 after coupon and with shipping. Anyone think thats a good deal, I don't have either. G/f loves Kameo and I liked Perfect Dark alot from the Live demo. So yea, thoughts? Is there a better deal somewhere?

[quote name='seththefallen']Perfect Dark LE and Kameo come out to be $46 after coupon and with shipping. Anyone think thats a good deal, I don't have either. G/f loves Kameo and I liked Perfect Dark alot from the Live demo. So yea, thoughts? Is there a better deal somewhere?[/quote]
I just got a 360 and decided this would seem a decent deal myself from seeing some reviews and for wanting something a bit different for the console. Under $25 a pop, especially with the LE version of PDZ seems fair right now to me.

If anyone plays any ncsoft games that require subscription fees (CoH, CoV, Lineage, etc.), you can pick up the Auto Assault game card for super cheap at $7.50/ea with the above code. As far as I can tell, you can use the code for any NCSoft subbed game. As per the support base at plaync.com:

Can I use a City of Heroes Game Time Card for an Auto Assault, City of Villains, Lineage or Lineage II game account?

Although they are labeled for specific games, PlayNC game time cards are usable on any of our games. You can use an Auto Assault, City of Heroes, City of Villains, Lineage or Lineage II Game Time Card for any of those games. For example, you can use:
  • A City of Heroes Game Time Card on a Lineage II game account
  • A Lineage II Game Time Card for a City of Villains game account
  • A City of Villains Game Time Card for a Lineage game account
  • Any combination therein
Please keep in mind that once a game time card has been used, the game time applied cannot be transferred to another account. The game time provided by a single game time card cannot be split between multiple game accounts. Additionally, once registered, the game time cannot be paused or stopped. It will expire 60 days after registering the game time card whether the account has been used or not.
Since these card usually run ~$30, you are getting quite the deal. I bought 3 :) and also Kameo since I just got a 360. If I hadn't gotten Kameo, I would have bought 2 more, but my wife will kill me if she sees a huge CompUSA charge on the card :whistle2:$

Thanks for the deal OP.

Here is a 25% off Clearance and Discontinued items I got through an email. It says it is good in store. The coupon is legit. The email said good through September 2. Clicking on the "Click here for..." doesn't work for me. So it using it may be YMMV.

fod2.gif

[quote name='evophile']Halo 2 is at the blowout price of $49.99 before coupon! CompUSA cracks me up.

Thanks for the headsup on this thoughl OP.[/QUOTE]

Yeah these are kind of NON-Deals

Major League Baseball 2K6 by 2K Games (Xbox 360)
$49.99

ROFL

[quote name='expane']Yeah these are kind of NON-Deals

Major League Baseball 2K6 by 2K Games (Xbox 360)
$49.99

ROFL[/quote]

$37.49 after coupon, thread crapper.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I picked up Donkey Konga 2 w/ bongos and Donkey Kong Jungle Beat with Bongos for $20 each today... didn't use the coupon tho.

Damn, I would've hopped on that Auto Assault card thing Rebthor mentioned, but they're sold out online and the nearest CompUSA is 150 miles. Bummer.

I went for a few Xbox games today, and had to fight with the cashier about whether the coupon was good for only one item or for all items. There was absolutely nothing on the paper specifying one item only, just that it could not be combined with other offers. After we went back and forth a few times, she summoned the man behind the curtain (aka The Manager) twice over the PA, but he ignored her. We could see him standing at the other side of the store. After a few minutes I politely noted I had been waiting a while, she looked over at the Mgr again, and then just rang me out. I thanked her, and said "Hey, I'm just helping you clear out some old stock..." She laughed, said "Have a nice day" and off I went. 5 good games for ~$30 was a steal.

Now, I get home and notice one of the games (Area 51) was not only missing the shrink wrap, but the seal was cut completely through. A price sticker was stuck to the outside of the case.
The disc itself looked untouched. I didn't notice because all the games were in plastic vaults when I took them off the shelf. Weird.

I was just there last night and picked up a copy of Everquest II collectors edition for $4.98 and a copy of KOF:maximum impact for $4.98. They still did not have half the stuff they said they would have in stock online.

[quote name='Xninja']I was just there last night and picked up a copy of Everquest II collectors edition for $4.98 and a copy of KOF:maximum impact for $4.98. They still did not have half the stuff they said they would have in stock online.[/QUOTE]
wow it was $4.98? says 9.98 on website, gonna check tomm on that EQII CE

bread's done
Back