25% off Gamestop coupon working in Canada?

Basically all deals are either USA or Canada only. This is no exception. It probably wouldn't even scan in, you can try, but don't expect anything.

You might get lucky as sometimes these get posted on RFD as someone got an employee to enter it manually. It would require some extreme luck though, so much that I wouldn't even bother trying.

[quote name='Firestorm']Basically all deals are either USA or Canada only. This is no exception. It probably wouldn't even scan in, you can try, but don't expect anything.[/QUOTE]

That's not true of the Gamestop newsletter coupons. I've used the % off coupons that come in the Gamestop emails many times in Canada with no problems yet. Haven't tired this particular one yet, but I'll go by EB today & see if it works.

[quote name='Amankhan']That's not true of the Gamestop newsletter coupons. I've used the % off coupons that come in the Gamestop emails many times in Canada with no problems yet. Haven't tired this particular one yet, but I'll go by EB today & see if it works.[/quote]

If they scan and they don't actually enter it in manually then you have found one amazing EB

[quote name='Amankhan']That's not true of the Gamestop newsletter coupons. I've used the % off coupons that come in the Gamestop emails many times in Canada with no problems yet. Haven't tired this particular one yet, but I'll go by EB today & see if it works.[/quote]

:hot::hot:Which EB games is this?

My EB always tells me to bug off when I show them these coupons. They always think I'm trying to rip them off some way or another

bread's done
Back