25% off KOTOR code.

fritter

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone, I just got an e-mail from the Star Wars:TOR community since I'm signed up for their newsletter. The newsletter had a code to get 25% off the original KOTOR from Direct2drive. Since I already have both KOTORs, I figured I would give the code to someone here.
Here's the link that the e-mail had:
http://www.direct2drive.com/3/8380/...ts-of-the-Old-Republic-Download?_cmpid=d2d423

And here's the code, I think you put it in at checkout:
409189DED3B9CDB4BA0E718633DDFEFB

The normal price is $9.95 or 7.95 euros, so it would be 25% off that.
Oh, and if you use it, be nice and let the other people know :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know if this is a one time use code? I'd love to get the game on my PC, but I already have it for Xbox and if its one time use, id let someone else get a crack at it.

[quote name='Vegan']I'd rather have the Steam version for 10 than the D2D version for 7.50[/QUOTE]

Same here, which is why I'm throwing my code up here. Also, I still have my discs somewhere, so unless I buy steam, I'm not buying again. Code: 0D5667B96857FBEE49A34C0E8E4678EA

[quote name='bassec']I have one as well I don't want. First person to quote reply me gets it.[/QUOTE]

Hi Bassec, I'd love to get KOTOR for 1/2 off!

Amazing how much love D2D is getting here. But for me its always steam or impulse.... with the exception of those oh so tempting 5 dollar games ;)

bread's done
Back