25% Off Orders $100+ at GameStop.com

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]14672[/IMG-R]Use coupon code 25DEAL to get 25% off in-stock items at GameStop.com

Online only. Not valid on consoles, hard drives, bundles, gift cards and select titles. May not be combined with other offers. Offer subject to change.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop.com

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ShaJay']Hey can someone answer this, if i order a item backordered will i eventually get the item for the discounted price. Im talking the street fighter 4 fight pad to be honest[/QUOTE]

Gamestop seems to be changing shit up all the time so who knows... but...

I ordered Alan Wake LE 2 weeks ago and I got it at the discounted price.

Using my edge card, I got FF13, Heavy Rain (used), and a new controller for $130 - $25 in store credit + SAVER for free shipping= $105! Thanks, Cheapy!

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']Has anyone received any of their ordered items so far? I received Fallout 3 and 3D Dot Game Heroes, but on my statement it shows they only charged me $5.96 for 3DDGH. WTF?[/QUOTE]

wow, what did you do? lol i want in!

[quote name='yruluis']it's working for me but they are charging shipping. I thought shipping was free with purchase over 25.[/QUOTE]

Use the SAVER code

[quote name='yruluis']it's working for me but they are charging shipping. I thought shipping was free with purchase over 25.[/QUOTE]

As far as I can tell they are making you use the Saver coupon code now.

I really wish I had some gamestop credit. But I turned all of it into magic beans. Well 1 games, earlier this week I mean.

[quote name='Jinooka']wow, what did you do? lol i want in![/QUOTE]
I honestly have no idea, but Im worried that they will end up charging the difference once one of my other games ship.

[quote name='ShaJay']Hey can someone answer this, if i order a item backordered will i eventually get the item for the discounted price. Im talking the street fighter 4 fight pad to be honest[/QUOTE]

Yes. I had a couple items backordered during one of the past sales and I got them for the price I bought them for.

Any word on how much longer this will last? I want to know if I should wait until Modnation Racers comes out to place my order or not.

bread's done
Back