25% off plus FREE SHIPPING code @ SecondSpin.com

supershammy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
First 20% off a week or two ago, now 25% off plus free shipping. SecondSpin is going off right now. The code is SSJUST4U, enter it at checkout.

Reminder: The code can only be used ONCE per person.

Andy Barker, P.I.: The Complete Series [2 Discs]
Used DVD $11.24 In Progress
Comedy Central's TV Funhouse [2 Discs]
Used DVD $7.85 In Progress
Quick and the Dead [Blu-ray]
Used DVD $5.99 In Progress
One [Special Edition] [Blu-ray]
Used DVD $5.99 In Progress
Starship Troopers [Blu-ray]
Used DVD $7.49 In Progress

Totals:

Purchase Total:
promotion: "Get 25% Off Plus Free Standard & International Shipping!"
(already applied to each bought item) $38.56
Shipping: Standard $0.00
Sales Tax (CA 8.75%): $3.37

Order Total: $41.93

Blu-Rays, as you can see, are listed as DVDs, but have the suffix [Blu-Ray] at the end.

SecondSpin, as the name implies, is a used retailer that sells CDs, DVDs, Blu-Rays, and video games. Their product is immaculate, as I learned first-hand when they sent back 30 of the 40 CDs I mailed to them to trade in. I've bought from them dozens of times and visit their local B&M location in the area regularly. They are affiliated with Warehouse now, I believe (both have the same shipping packaging and labels).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll vouch for these guys too, they're good! I've bought a ton of stuff from them, and any problems I've ever had were resolved in a more than satisfactory manner. Thanks for the heads-up OP.

FYI they share stock with Wherehouse.com. So what I do is maintain a wishlist at Wherehouse and check that whenever SecondSpin has one of these codes (since SecondSpin itself doesn't seem to have a proper wishlist feature).

They're great and as has been mentioned big on the condition of the items they sell and buy. Only had a problem once where they sent one wrong DVD in a large order; customer service was excellent and got it resolved quickly. I think they buy surplus stock from stores/liquidations as I have received factory sealed DVDs and CDs at times.

I went to make a second order and it wouldn't let me use the code again. It said "You have already used this coupon code." That's a first for me. I used to make multiple orders with the same code.

Yeah, the image in the email that was sent to me states that it can only be used once. My mistake, I'll include that in the OP.

As for Richter, I was hoping they would have Controls the Universe too =(

[quote name='supershammy']As for Richter, I was hoping they would have Controls the Universe too =([/QUOTE]

As of 9:09 AM, there's one in stock. RUN RUN RUN!

Nice, I've been waiting for Home Movies for a long time.
Home Movies: Season One [3 Discs] Used DVD - Price: $13.49

Home Movies: Season Two [3 Discs] Used DVD - Price: $10.49

Home Movies: Season Three [3 Discs] Used DVD - Price: $9.74

Home Movies: Season Four [3 Discs] Used DVD - Price: $13.49

Crank [Blu-Ray] Used DVD - Price: $3.74

Knowing [Blu-ray] Used DVD - Price: $5.99

Total Bought: $56.94
Credit Applied: ($0.00)
Shipping: $0.00
Sales Tax (MO 5.48%): $3.12
Total: $60.06

Last edited by a moderator: