25% Off Used Games $19.99+ at GameStop.com

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]16221[/IMG-R]Use coupon code 25USED to get 25% off in-stock used games at GameStop.com. Combine with coupon code SAVER for free shipping and your Edge card for an additional discount. Your order must be $19.99 or more. Ends 7/31/2010.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Damnit!! I just used all of my credit yesterday too... :whistle2:(

Oh wells. Great deal though. I should probably lay off buying even more :360: games for the time being. This would just be overkill...

Ughh, considering it. Just bought a few from gamefly not long ago and some from Amazon. That along with the fact I have had problems with my last two orders from GS makes me hesitant.

Pretty sure the order just has to be over $19.99, not each game. I have Condemned 2 (9.99) and FEAR 2 (17.99) in my cart right now and it's taking 25% off each game

Too bad Gamestop.com sells the worst condition used games ever...unless you get super lucky. Still a decent deal for anyone who has credit laying around and wants to use it.

seems like the games don't have to be $19.99 individually, can be games that add up to over $19.99. On that note, Persona 3 FES is in stock, $12.99 a piece. 6 left.

[quote name='CheapyD']Use coupon code 25USED
http://www.gamestop.com/preowned

I'm assuming this stacks with your Edge card discount[/QUOTE]

Yes, it does!

[quote name='theenforcer1']It says it doesnt stack with any other offers...does that include SAVER?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it does!

Unfortunately, if you have any coupons from recent orders, it won't work with that. But it does stack with Edge and SAVER.

This is a great deal that I'm glad I waited on. Was about to use the 20OFF80 deal from earlier, but seeing as I was purchasing all used games for my new Xbox 360, this turned out to be the better.

Now if Gamestop.com would stop giving me error messages and operate normally.

Okay, never bought a used game from Gamestop.com before. I have in the stores but I can see the condition of the game at least.

Am I in for a rude awakening if I order? Should I expect the game disc look like it's 5 years old and has been through multiple houses of 15 year old who used it as a chew toy?

Thanks for the code. Here's to hoping that the site stops getting hammered long enough for me to use it some time before the end of July.

To those commenting on condition, I guess I've been exceedingly lucky, as every order I've ever made has been in pretty darn decent condition. Not as good as gamefly obviously, but still good. The few I had issue with I just swapped out at my local store with problems.

[quote name='Izod517']To those commenting on condition, I guess I've been exceedingly lucky, as every order I've ever made has been in pretty darn decent condition. Not as good as gamefly obviously, but still good. The few I had issue with I just swapped out at my local store with problems.[/QUOTE]

Good to know. So if I have any issues, it is a company wide policy for them to swap out at a local store?

I tend to be a finicky bastard when it comes to my games :D

Hmm, well this stacked with a $10 off coupon I had and SAVER!

EDGE Discount - EDGE Card Discount - 10% off in-stock used games and strategy guides. - Fable 2 with Download Content Platinum Hits
- $1.80

25USED - 25% off all in-stock used games $19.99 or more. May not be combined with other offers. Limit 3 games per order. Not valid on consoles or other hardware. Expires 7/31/10 11:59PM. - Fable 2 with Download Content Platinum Hits
- $4.05

EDGE Discount - EDGE Card Discount - 10% off in-stock used games and strategy guides. - Darksiders
- $2.80

25USED - 25% off all in-stock used games $19.99 or more. May not be combined with other offers. Limit 3 games per order. Not valid on consoles or other hardware. Expires 7/31/10 11:59PM. - Darksiders
- $6.30

MMXXXXX - $10 off your order. Total order value must be over $10. Any unused portion will be forfeited.
- $10.00

[quote name='DeadKevin666']Good to know. So if I have any issues, it is a company wide policy for them to swap out at a local store?

I tend to be a finicky bastard when it comes to my games :D[/QUOTE]

Mostly, returns are allowed at store according to their return policy, but it also says something about manager discretion. My store knows me so they're pretty cool with anything I do. I typically am pretty anal about condition as well, if I don't like it, I just return it flat out if they wouldn't swap for me - but again for 20+ games I've only felt the need to do this twice. I should note that I also keep a stack of replacement cases - as if anything is amiss it's usually that the half the time the cases are ruined by stickers.

Hmm, well this stacked with a $10 off coupon I had and SAVER!
how? any specific order as i tried before placing my order and just tried again to no avail

no go for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nflsonic']This is a great deal that I'm glad I waited on. Was about to use the 20OFF80 deal from earlier, but seeing as I was purchasing all used games for my new Xbox 360, this turned out to be the better.

Now if Gamestop.com would stop giving me error messages and operate normally.[/QUOTE]

I was getting the gameover screens while using Firefox. Switched to IE and went through perfect first time. (Switched back to FF after.)

[quote name='hawaiiboy']how? any specific order as i tried before placing my order and just tried again to no avail[/QUOTE]

Had SAVER and the $10 coupon in my cart with an item. Added my second item, then the 25PRE code.

[quote name='Izod517']To those commenting on condition, I guess I've been exceedingly lucky, as every order I've ever made has been in pretty darn decent condition. Not as good as gamefly obviously, but still good. The few I had issue with I just swapped out at my local store with problems.[/QUOTE]

Interesting, my experience is GS you get a decent game disk but the rest, (Case, manual, cover) are crap. From Gamefly the case and art are perfect and the disc looks like someone thought it was a scratch off ticket. (And almost always unplayable)

[quote name='Costly Chaos']May use this, been wanting to get Civilization Revolution, so that'll bring it down to less than $15. Thanks Cheapy.[/QUOTE]

I've started playing the unholy hell out of this game again recently (good decision).

[quote name='hawaiiboy']how? any specific order as i tried before placing my order and just tried again to no avail

no go for me.[/QUOTE]

Based on the description in his order, the $10 code was off an entire order of $10 or more, which are usually given as a "sorry we fucked up your order so badly" complimentary code from customer service, which stacks with anything. The $10 off codes from their specials and things like the UFC contest don't stack.

[quote name='mightymek']Based on the description in his order, the $10 code was off an entire order of $10 or more, which are usually given as a "sorry we fucked up your order so badly" complimentary code from customer service, which stacks with anything. The $10 off codes from their specials and things like the UFC contest don't stack.[/QUOTE]

This would explain it, it was indeed a Shaqfu-up $10, didn't realize they behaved differently.

[quote name='mightymek']Based on the description in his order, the $10 code was off an entire order of $10 or more, which are usually given as a "sorry we fucked up your order so badly" complimentary code from customer service, which stacks with anything. The $10 off codes from their specials and things like the UFC contest don't stack.[/QUOTE]

yup tried a $20 a $10 nothing then tried the sorry we fu**ed up one and yeah that one stacked

The wording makes it seem like the used game needs to be $19.99 or over, but it's doing if the total order is that way... Nice replacement for the 20PRE (20% off pre-owned) coupon expiring today.

[quote name='hawaiiboy']nice picked up alan wake and saved 1 of my $10 coupons.[/QUOTE]

me too, score! thanks OP, i had alan wake in my goozex que but since im still #136 i couldnt pass this up.

[quote name='Sharkey1337']How'd you get that price?[/QUOTE]
(40*.9*.75-10)*tax rate
(Used price + Edge + 25OFF + $10 coupon code)

bread's done
Back