25% Off Your Order @ WBshop [Fear 2/ShellShock 2 + others]

qwerty1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Okay lets try this again, it seems to be working now.

Just got an email with a code for this for use @ the Warner Bro. Online Store. I dont believe its 1 time use and i wasnt logged in yet it let me apply it to my order so it doesnt appear attached to accounts either.

I dont see any exclusions on what the code can be used on in the email but for those looking, they do have Fear 2 and Shellshock 2 for PC/360/PS3 and some other less interesting/older games. Free shipping on a number of things as well.

Code is DEFWBP

Apply the code in your cart before you go through the check-out process.

Edit-No longer stackable with the 20% off promotion that they have running.

Last edited by a moderator:
can i use their 20% off + free shipping savings if im not a returnign customer? I've never bought at the WB store before.

i never bought anything from them before either, i got the email because they drop shipped me something that i purchased off a completely different e-tailer [newline] almost a year ago.

I think anything over $50 qualifies for free shipping regardless of what it is.

[quote name='qwerty1']Okay lets try this again, it seems to be working now.

Just got an email with a code for this for use @ the Warner Bro. Online Store. I dont believe its 1 time use and i wasnt logged in yet it let me apply it to my order so it doesnt appear attached to accounts either.

I dont see any exclusions on what the code can be used on in the email but for those looking, they do have Fear 2 and Shellshock 2 for PC/360/PS3 and some other less interesting/older games. Free shipping on a number of things as well.

Code is DEFWBP

Apply the code in your cart before you go through the check-out process.

It does seem to be stackable with the 20% off promotion that they have running on a number of other things as well [BRD/DVDs etc].
transparent_pixel.gif

[/quote]

Thanks for the code. Gunna try it later.

Saint

Looks like this is one per account. Was having problems with checkout so i deleted a preorder and it went through fine. Tried to add code to cart after checking out and it would not let me

does anyone know how to activate the 20% off + free shipping promotio nat the top of the website? its in the rectangle at the top.

FEAR2 is sweet, stay away from sheallshock...just a heads up.

and :newbie: saint11.....please stop signing out with your name at the end of a post like your writing me a god-damn love letter...I know who you are by looking slightly to the left...thank you in advance.

Ordered Fear 2 and Shellshock 2 from them awhile ago. Took about 14 days to get Fear 2 and about 4 days after release to get Shellshock 2.

bread's done
Back