$25 Skylander Mega Pack (X-Box 360 only) at Best Buy

rteg48

CAGiversary!
Best Buy has the Skylanders Mega Pack (includes the stater pack, an extra 3 character pack, and an adventure pack) clearance off for $40. This is only for the X-Xbox 360 version, the rest are still at the $80 regular price. On top of this you can use the $15 off coupon for the Skylanders stater pack from the Best Buy @gamer magazine. Looks to be in store only because Best Buy didn't have the Mega Pack for the X-Box 360 even listed on their website.

Best Buy clearance is YMMV. Did you use the @gamer coupon yourself to verify it works on the mega pack without issue?

I bought it for $50 and it's been a great game to play with my son. I have been very good not trying to collect them but Ill be all over Giants.

[quote name='rteg48']By the way, which are the best characters to collect for Skylanders?[/QUOTE]

Drobot.

Did anyone else besides me buy 4 huge multipacks of chips to send away for the sidekicks? I'm pretty much in for flipping them to someone in another country who can't order them directly. I officially hate Lay's Potato Chips.

Target has single $8.99 figs B2G1F this week for those who need them. Stock is back to normal now.

[quote name='Kerig']Drobot.

Did anyone else besides me buy 4 huge multipacks of chips to send away for the sidekicks? I'm pretty much in for flipping them to someone in another country who can't order them directly. I officially hate Lay's Potato Chips.

Target has single $8.99 figs B2G1F this week for those who need them. Stock is back to normal now.[/QUOTE]

it's on my shopping list

It's a nice idea, but at the Best Buy I just went to they had NO Mega Packs whatsoever (for any system). They had tons of the regular starter packs though.

Of course my local BB didn't have any Skylander MPs in stock, I checked ahead of time online and another store (about an hr away) had some. I figured I'd go in and see if they could do an OMS b/c this is how I was able to get KoA:R. I was getting Batman AA as well, which they were also out of. AA went thru just fine, but the guy who was helping me said he couldn't get the Skylander MP to go thru.

I checked again at the Pick-Up desk, and asked why wouldn't an OMS go thru for Skylander. The rep said that they just can't 'ship to store' and take another store's stock, it has to come from their warehouse. I told her that I recently had a game (KoA) OMS'd and there was no problem. She then said when they do that someone physically goes to the store to get the game, and they only do that if someone really really wants the game in extenuating circumstances. I said well I wanted KoA but I wasn't desparate for it, the guy who was helping me just offered to have sent OMS. Then another rep standing next to her was like mumbling something like 'oh yeah games...' or something to that effect. As if to say, it wasn't worth the trouble to do an OMS.

Anyway, I'm just a little disappointed. This is definitely a YMMV situation, just wish I was helped by the same person who was able to get me the KoA. Now, I'm kinda feeling like I wanna cancel my order for AA.

Oh shucks, bad timing... My local FL store had about 12 Xbox 360 MP instock, and still shows as available for in-store pickup..

The BB where I am at sucks, cause they always hide the items for sales... Perfect example is Tron CE.. Before the blowout sale this store had a huge stockpile, then during the sale they were all gone the morning it went into effect.. Thought perhaps that our local hoarder got to em,, but as soon as the sale ended we magically had 8 copies of Tron CE on the floor again, lol....

[quote name='RedFoxCommando']Race you to it![/QUOTE]
Any luck finding it? I couldn't ever get a hold of someone who knew what it was.

Was planning to pick one up since I think Tues when someone said they got it to work. I got it for $25 today. My local store has a ton of skylanders stuff, including around 10 360 mega packs.

the mega pack clearance is ymmv right? there was one in stock an hour away and i called for a price and the guy said it was 79.99 or whatever, he may have just saw the online price.

maybe i will call back and ask them to scan it to see if it comes up reduced.... my wife rides out that way every tuesday.

Went to BB today to pick this up. Saw a ton of them there last week. The sales clerk said some guy was in a day or so ago and bought all 8 of them. Freaking ridiculous!!!

Found one store who had these manager wouldn't allow it. He said coupon was only for starter kit even though it works on the mega pack

bread's done
Back