$25 Walmart Gift Card at Coke Rewards

[quote name='Hoffy']This is great! Got the dominoes gc and still have enough for the best buy one :)[/QUOTE]

How much is best buy going to be? I want in on that!

[quote name='Anexanhume']600[/QUOTE]

Nice, I'm at 606 points!!! These are popping at 9PM Pacific, midnight eastern, right?

[quote name='golfing7861']Affirmative![/QUOTE]

So if I want the BB GC, I need to check on Wednesday 9PM or until Thrusday 9PM PT? I'm kind of lost.

[quote name='flyersfan8']Im on the site now, no sign of the McD's card. If that sold out in less than hour just imagine what the good stuff will do[/QUOTE]

For those with a low total of points that they want to burn, or if you just love Big Macs: I'm still able to access the McDonald's gift card even through it's grayed out on the main page. Just click "My Special Offers".

[quote name='zzamaro']So if I want the BB GC, I need to check on Wednesday 9PM or until Thrusday 9PM PT? I'm kind of lost.[/QUOTE]

Weds 12/5, 9pm PST = Thurs 12/6, midnight EST

So if I'm reading the OP correctly, the short answer is Wed 9pm PST.

[quote name='bob330i']Weds 12/5, 9pm PST = Thurs 12/6, midnight EST

So if I'm reading the OP correctly, the short answer is Wed 9pm PST.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I probably won't have a chance to get it then.

The Best Buy Gift Card is not showing available for me. Can someone post when they see it as available?

[quote name='blair2100']The Best Buy Gift Card is not showing available for me. Can someone post when they see it as available?[/QUOTE]

Me either. Have all the other rewards gone live right at 12 ET?

And now the link is active, but goes to a page that says:

"Sorry! We found 0 results for your search."

I got 4 browsers windows open trying to get to the order page and it keeps cycling back to the home page.

I finally got it, but site is very slow. Says it will arrive in 2-4 weeks. At least I'll be able to track it.

[quote name='blair2100']and it keeps cycling back to the home page.[/QUOTE]

That's the perpetual hell cycle I'm currently stuck in.... :wall:

Was able to get one. Thanks for the heads up OP.

Got it through my laptop on Chrome. Slow, but be patient and let the page load.

I panicked at 12:24 because I thought I missed out on it but I logged in and got one no problem, a wee bit of a load time but no big deal! I'm running Firefox, by the way.

Finally went through, thankfully. Now I can get back into bed and finish reading up GoT book 5. Glad that I was able to alert so many of you to the deal and you were able to get it.

Also, yet another huge thank you to LazyTriangle for maintaining the links and alerting when they are live.

I called the customer service about the sites and they basically said that there are website problems. Too bad you missed out on the deals. Would do nothing for me.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I just got it, here is the link[/QUOTE]

It's 1am est my time and I totally blanked about this card. I just HAD to watch an episode of Fringe! Luckily after the main page wouldn't load and after finding this post I was able to nab one no problems. I have 2 points on account after 2 gcs this week! :D

i just got one at 1:05, site was working fine. Also snagged the Marshalls, McDonalds, and Domino's giftcards. Saving those points all this time is finally paying off, still have more left.

So this appears to be gone now? Totally irritated at myself for forgetting this even though it was on my mind with only two hours to go.

[quote name='billydeewilliams']man these gift cards take a whole month to get to your house???[/QUOTE]
I've had prizes not show up at all. So I think I can wait a month.

[quote name='eldergias']Seems all the Best Buy cards are gone. Sadness.[/QUOTE]

Yep... incalculable rage at myself for knowing about this for days in advance but then zoning out at the end. Now I need to decide if I'm going to just sit on my points for another year or take the AMC deal. The movie deal isn't bad and may actually be the better value, but I wanted that gift card.

Yeah, was disappointed that they changed it to one but grabbed it anyway. Glad I was able to help a handful of people waste points and actually get something useful from the promotion.

Thanks OP. I had a ton of points saved up so I grabbed the Domino's card, the AMC deal, the Best Buy card (which was the one I really wanted), and the 12 pack.

bread's done
Back