250 Sony Reward Points (Sex Tape movie)

wow this dumb site won't let me log in at all, i reset the password TWICE and it tells me its wrong both times, what the hell Sony? 

Can't log in even though I know my password is correct plus I can't even reset my password either. No idea what is going on with the site.

Well finally managed to reset my password and log in to the site, claimed a 10 dollar psn card now just have to wait and see if it arrives.

did you guys use facebook to log in? that's what I used and I dont have any problem so far, just waiting for the 10$ PSN code to arrive

$5 PSN codes sell out like hot cakes.  I have enough points now, but again I have to wait a month before Sony restocks. 

For whatever reason, they take their sweet fuck time. 

Why not just buy the $10, if you have 700-999 points?

You can pay the difference with you card.

Ended up paying $1.17 for the $10.

Also how long does it take to process and send it out via email?

Why not just buy the $10, if you have 700-999 points?

You can pay the difference with you card.

Ended up paying $1.17 for the $10.

Also how long does it take to process and send it out via email?
too long, ordered last night and mine is still "under review" like holy crap just give me the code already, especially when i paid out of pocket. Last time it took like a month to get a $5 or $10 psn code

Wait is that after you ordered or you waiting for it to be back in stock?

I ordered one yesterday too and says processing,even though I've been charged. Do you get a code in an email?

My order of 10$ card did not go through. My 1000 points were on hold for like 4 days and they are added back to my balance without a code or notice....

bread's done
Back