250GB Xbox 360 + Alan Wake + Forza 3 = $299 Walmart.com In Stock

guesswhat

CAG Veteran
Ok Walmart has the 250GB bundle with Alan Wake and Forza 3 in stock for regular price. I know this isn't a great deal but this console without the games for the same price is out of stock almost everywhere (amazon, target best buy, etc) because these consoles are in short supply supposedly. Anyways Alan Wake is a great game so if you're looking for the 250GB it's in stock as of this post. Probably won't last too long this wasn't up there late last night.

Walmart.com

Price - $299

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for posting. i have to start looking at these xbox console deals now that my falcon seems to be crapping out. i got a 3/4 red ring last night during the strenuous act of playing a dvd using the hd-dvd drive. not real happy with MS atm. and god that new 360 is ugly. also have those games.

i take this as a sign it's time to dust off the ps3.

[quote name='guesswhat']Ok Walmart has the 250GB bundle with Alan Wake and Forza 3 in stock for regular price. I know this isn't a great deal but this console without the games for the same price is out of stock almost everywhere (amazon, target best buy, etc) because these consoles are in short supply supposedly. Anyways Alan Wake is a great game so if you're looking for the 250GB it's in stock as of this post. Probably won't last too long this wasn't up there late last night.

Walmart.com

Price - $299[/QUOTE]

Prior to Black Friday these consoles were hard to get on Wal-Mart's website but now I think they will stay in steady supply at least for a little while. Toys'R'Us has the same deal but $20 off $100 video game purchase if you use a MasterCard, not much incentive but something:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/inde...5HPStwNw-H.l8fdEMmyP8EOqDzoXGUw#viewAllPromos

OOS at tru

Added

$7.97 shipping at walmart was the cheapest shipping with no option for STS. 2 day 414.97, 1 day $19.97

bread's done
Back