250x Faeria Beta keys for grabs

Just wanted to let everyone know these are "demo" keys and only allow you to play the game Friday thu Sunday (if I read correctly.) I found this out by trying to sign-up just a few minutes ago. Tried using one of the codes and it kept saying that demo keys are only able to be redeemed Friday thru Sunday. Even tried a few different codes and each one gave the same message.

Guess I will just have to try it out one of the weekends I have off from work

Just wanted to let everyone know these are "demo" keys and only allow you to play the game Friday thu Sunday (if I read correctly.) I found this out by trying to sign-up just a few minutes ago. Tried using one of the codes and it kept saying that demo keys are only able to be redeemed Friday thru Sunday. Even tried a few different codes and each one gave the same message.

This are beta keys that let you play for 10days. Way this keys are setup u can activate them fri-sun.

bread's done
Back