25DEAL (25% off all Orders in-stock over $100) is live again Gamestop.com

BmBoWnZ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I emailed them last night cuz it wasn't working, but with the new cart layout, it's active again. Just took advantage of it :)
25DEAL - 25% off any order of in-stock merchandise, $100 or more. Online only. Not valid on consoles, hard drives, bundles, gift cards and select titles. May not be combined with other offers.
http://www.gamestop.com/browse/search.aspx?N=0

Ends 6/6

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BmBoWnZ']I emailed them last night cuz it wasn't working, but with the new cart layout, it's active again. Just took advantage of it :)[/QUOTE]

Which code is this again?

[quote name='agentcoop007']Which code is this again?[/QUOTE]

25DEAL - 25% off any order of in-stock merchandise, $100 or more. Online only. Not valid on consoles, hard drives, bundles, gift cards and select titles. May not be combined with other offers.

Was just going to post this myself. :)

I picked up Red Dead Redemption and a few used titles this morning. 25DEAL stacked with CAG16 (16% off used), SAVER (free Value Shipping) and Edge Card. It didn't stack with F2D65 (free 2-day shipping on > $65 order), but I can wait....

[quote name='speleofool']Was just going to post this myself. :)

I picked up Red Dead Redemption and a few used titles this morning. 25DEAL stacked with CAG16 (16% off used), SAVER (free Value Shipping) and Edge Card. It didn't stack with F2D65 (free 2-day shipping on > $65 order), but I can wait....[/QUOTE]

25DEAL and CAG16 is not stacking for me, with red dead and 2 used games

For some reason my edge is not applying to anything, It is loaded in my profile and I entered it at the cart to make sure. Nothing.

[quote name='BaboonSqueezer']25DEAL and CAG16 is not stacking for me, with red dead and 2 used games[/QUOTE]

not stacking for me either...but 25Deal is taking 25% off any instock item and letting you pad with preorder stuff

[quote name='nixmahn']for those CAG16 not stacking, are you buying new or used? CAG16 is good on USED only.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, have used items in the cart. Seems like it doesn't matter what order I enter the codes, but if CAG16 is on the order then 25Deal doesn't apply at all.

i wanted to jump on this deal by trading in a game so i could get blur and uncharted 2 for 50 bucks but my car won't start hopefully it will still be around when later tonight when i can catch a ride to gamestop

Yeah, I just checked out myself. 25DEAL and CAG16 refused to stack for me also. I bought God of War 3 (PS3), Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3), and Capcom vs. Tatsunoko: Ultimate All Stars. I ended up using 25DEAL, SAVER, and Edge for a total of $85.16 after tax with 3 $10 promo credits due back.

The really messed up thing was that the used version of God of War 3 was identical in price, while the used version of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves was only $2.00 cheaper. Were it not for the Edge 10% discount, I would have just got them new.

I noticed that the Shopping Cart looked different upon Check-Out. Did anybody else notice this?

God of War III, Dante's Inferno Divine Edition, and Super Street Fighter IV for $80 with free shipping and $30 of coupon codes... Must resist.

just too bad amazon wouldnt match something like this

No tax 2 day free shipping man i would be spending money like nothing

TOO BAD

OV80 wouldnt Join with this promo .. that would kick ass

[quote name='fei33']

I noticed that the Shopping Cart looked different upon Check-Out. Did anybody else notice this?[/QUOTE]
Yeah I seen that this morning when I was checking out.

I am trying to buy all USED games and clearly above the $100 mark and 25DEAL is not stacking with CAG16...only CAG16 is discounted, no dice on 25DEAL. Could they have fixed yet another "glitch"?

[quote name='Jerajdai']not stacking for me either...but 25Deal is taking 25% off any instock item and letting you pad with preorder stuff[/QUOTE]

This.

I only wish we could use it on preorders :/

Edit: I'm attempting to buy new and used games totaling $102 - CAG16 and my Edge seem to be working, and when I apply the 25DEAL coupon it registers it in the cart, but does not reflect in the price total :/

I can however apply it without inputting CAG16...

You should be able to as it's tied to your/an Edge card.

So I know this sounds terrible, but if I can't get CAG16 to stack, I think I'll resist pulling the trigger on a few games (not to mention my backlog is terrible right now).

Quick question: do all the game credits stack? So if I buy two games that each come with a $10 off future order credit, will I be able to get $20 off my next order?

[quote name='aleman']quick question: Do all the game credits stack? So if i buy two games that each come with a $10 off future order credit, will i be able to get $20 off my next order?[/quote]
no

[quote name='Aleman']Quick question: do all the game credits stack? So if I buy two games that each come with a $10 off future order credit, will I be able to get $20 off my next order?[/QUOTE]

No, unfortunately you cannot stack them together. You can't even stack them with certain coupons like this 25% off, or else I'd be using one of the two $10 codes I already have :bomb:.

Screw that then, I'm sticking with Amazon, so much more flexible, I don't want to have all my cheapass savings tied up in crappy unstackable credits.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']You should be able to as it's tied to your/an Edge card.

So I know this sounds terrible, but if I can't get CAG16 to stack, I think I'll resist pulling the trigger on a few games (not to mention my backlog is terrible right now).[/QUOTE]

Agreed, have to stop buying games before I beat others. Currently have GoW 2, Bioshock 2, RDR, 3D Dot Heroes, Ghostbusters, Dragon Age (plus expansion), BFBC2, both Ratchet and Clanks, Tomb Raider Underworld, Orange Box, Fallout 3, MGS4, Metroid Trilogy (all of it), and soon SMG2. Theres prolly some Im forgetting and realistically needed to trim down the list. Some people complain games are to short, I think some are to long (damn you FFXIII, my list could have been cut in half and you were a waste of time, stoopid JRPG)

[quote name='autopiloton']No, unfortunately you cannot stack them together. You can't even stack them with certain coupons like this 25% off, or else I'd be using one of the two $10 codes I already have :bomb:.[/QUOTE]

I recommend more people send well reasoned, polite letters to customer service on this topic. The coupons are definitely a lesser benefit than Amazon/Wal-Mart's as a result of not being stackable. They'll never change the rules if you don't speak up though (not directed at you specifically, just a note to everyone that hates the no stacking rule).

[quote name='Hulk']Can you use store credit online?[/QUOTE]

Yes. You have to type in the long number on the back of your edge card and then scratch off the place to the right of it. There should be a 4 digit pin number. Put those in the coupon section that pops up while checking out.

Even though the credits from Gamestop don't stack, this is stil an incredible deal for certain used games, especially with SAVER and edge card.

free shipping... 10%+25%....

Bayonetta
Splinter Cell Conviction
Tiger Woods 2010
Alpha Protocol

= $90

(also had a 40$ gift card) but still overall, basically just got alpha for base price with $10 future credit and each of the used games for $10.

[quote name='Joodas']Even though the credits from Gamestop don't stack, this is stil an incredible deal for certain used games, especially with SAVER and edge card.

free shipping... 10%+25%....

Bayonetta
Splinter Cell Conviction
Tiger Woods 2010
Alpha Protocol

= $90

(also had a 40$ gift card) but still overall, basically just got alpha for base price with $10 future credit and each of the used games for $10.[/QUOTE]
alpha protocol isn't out

[quote name='fei33']Yeah, I just checked out myself. 25DEAL and CAG16 refused to stack for me also. I bought God of War 3 (PS3), Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3), and Capcom vs. Tatsunoko: Ultimate All Stars. I ended up using 25DEAL, SAVER, and Edge for a total of $85.16 after tax with 3 $10 promo credits due back.

The really messed up thing was that the used version of God of War 3 was identical in price, while the used version of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves was only $2.00 cheaper. Were it not for the Edge 10% discount, I would have just got them new.

I noticed that the Shopping Cart looked different upon Check-Out. Did anybody else notice this?[/QUOTE]Sorry for getting peoples' hopes up--looks like CAG16 DID NOT STACK for me after all....

I think they must have been working on the checkout pages. I had endless trouble with coupon codes & more both last night and this morning. For example, when I placed my final order this morning I was going to pop for ground shipping, which said $5.99 when I selected it but turned into $13.98 after I continued to the next page (huh???).

Anyway, I just double-checked my order history with a calculator and it looks like CAG16 didn't apply after all--just the EDGE discount and 25% off. I swear it showed up on the page where you enter codes, because I was really surprised to see both, but by the time I got through checkout it was apparently gone. Oh, well. I still got a pretty sweet deal. :D

[quote name='autopiloton']No, unfortunately you cannot stack them together. You can't even stack them with certain coupons like this 25% off, or else I'd be using one of the two $10 codes I already have :bomb:.[/QUOTE]

yeah but in fairness at least they don't expire in 2months..my SMG2 and ssfiv both expire july 31, 2010.

My four GS codes don't expire until 2013!!!

Hey, can someone answer if I order SMG2 and UFC, would I receive gaming credit on both purchases? Like 20+20 - thanks very much.

Just bought $160 worth of games, got $40 off to bring it down to $120, and with the gift cards factored in it comes to $70. Not bad for 5 games, two of which are still going at day-one pricing

With glory of heracles (DS) factored in they actually gave me $.75. Not half bad.

Just got uncharted 2 and blur for 82, minus 28 in credit and it comes to 54 dollars. 27 dollars for two games and 10 dollars off a future purchase, pretty good deal. Now I have to pray my order doesn't get canceled.

Killer deal. Despite me having such a huge backlog I ordered these.

PS3 red dead redemption (new)
PS3 killzone 2 (new)
PS2 red dead revolver (used)
PS2 project snowblind (used)

Total $82.64 shipped using code SAVER along with 25DEAL.

Then, after ordering those, I used my $10 off code I got from buying dot heroes on no more heroes 2 desperate struggle and got it for $21.19 new shipped using SAVER but I still have not received a confirmation email for that order which I find strange.

Why does CAG make me buy games when my backlog is already hopeless? I think I would need to be unemployed for a year to have a realistic chance to complete the 30+ games I purchased new in the past 12 months, but have never touched. Anyway, this is a 5-star deal if you plan it right. I picked up 3 new games for $94 (including tax) last night using 25DEAL and SAVER, plus will be spiffed 2 $10 certifcates, making it a net price of $74 for GOW3-PS3, SSFIV-360, Sonic/Sega Racing-360. Don't laugh at the last one, that game frickin' rocks if you like racers. For those that recall Motor Toon Grand Prix from the PS1, Sonic is it's modern-day spiritual successor. Now, I just have to quit my job, and I will actually be able to play these when they arrive in 5-10 days......

Thinking on buying the following for 70 shipped + 3 $10 coupons

Mass Effect 2, Assassins Creed 2, SSFIV, and either Skate 2 or Oblivion.

Great deal but my backlog is getting pretty big, not sure how much these would get played, and this would be the last of my GS credit. Probably just going to hold off for now. Thanks anyway OP.

bread's done
Back