25DEAL (25% off all Orders in-stock over $100) is live again Gamestop.com

BmBoWnZ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I emailed them last night cuz it wasn't working, but with the new cart layout, it's active again. Just took advantage of it :)
25DEAL - 25% off any order of in-stock merchandise, $100 or more. Online only. Not valid on consoles, hard drives, bundles, gift cards and select titles. May not be combined with other offers.
http://www.gamestop.com/browse/search.aspx?N=0

Ends 6/6

Last edited by a moderator:
Conviction either sold out before i checked out or during but it is now. It let me get to the end and submit but it keeps looping back to the submit section. What a bummer i was looking for a new story type game to play since i got 100% complete on SP on RDR. Amazing game btw!

I have a good question which i hope nobody asked yet. I want to buy a couple bargain games and well can i do this?

Buy the few games that add up to around $40 then add the preorder of halo reach for $150 and use the 25% off code. Will i be able to cancel the preorder later and not lose anything? I most likely find a better halo reach limited deal later. I also got a $10 credit from RDR preorder can i combine that with the 25% off deal code? Thanks

[quote name='speleofool']Was just going to post this myself. :)

I picked up Red Dead Redemption and a few used titles this morning. 25DEAL stacked with CAG16 (16% off used), SAVER (free Value Shipping) and Edge Card. It didn't stack with F2D65 (free 2-day shipping on > $65 order), but I can wait....[/QUOTE]

I seriously think he made a mistake in saying this, the two codes can be applied to the cart (as in appear) but both discounts arent taken.

BTW i was thinking about buying the Turtle beach headset as well as the bluetooth for my PS3 and the 25DEAL code works on them. Total went down to $89 instead of $120.

Well i tried my $10 promo code for preordering RDR and will not work with other codes. The 25% code is great if you can use it on a preorder or a huge priced item. I got these $10 codes i got to use up so no 25% off for me i guess.

Thanks for the thread cause i found lego indy 2 xbox 360 for $19.99 NEW and came to 14 something shipped with my $10 off coupon. If i did not see this thread i would of never seen that nice price. The game is so expensive still used which is odd.

[quote name='Arakias']I seriously think he made a mistake in saying this, the two codes can be applied to the cart (as in appear) but both discounts arent taken.[/QUOTE]
What I think happened is that, since CAG16 automatically takes precedence over used games and he had RDR (new) in the same order, it took 16% off the used games with CAG16, and 25% off RDR with 25DEAL.

Just pulled the trigger on:

Mass Effect 2- 360 used
No More Heroes 2- Wii used
Red Dead Redemption- PS3- NEW
Ratchet in Clank: Crack in Time- PS3 used

All for 103.02 (plus 10.00 future credit for ME2). CAG16 didn't stack with 25DEAL, still a great deal if you ask me. Burnt up all my remaining GS credit, though.

[quote name='wgsquallx2002']So if we order two games each giving a $10 coupon, we get 2 $10 coupons for future purchases? Can someone please confirm? Thanks![/QUOTE]

yes I order 4 games with the $10 got them all in one email

[quote name='Donutkid2222']does anyone know when the deal expires, going to gamestop tomorrow to get some credit and buy online.[/QUOTE]

You should be fine but some games sold out on me saturday before i placed the order. I was to slow browsing there inventory and they went bye bye. The good deal ones usually go first. I wanted that action rpg some fate but long sold out..

[quote name='lassiterb']Just pulled the trigger on:

Mass Effect 2- 360 used
No More Heroes 2- Wii used
Red Dead Redemption- PS3- NEW
Ratchet in Clank: Crack in Time- PS3 used

All for 103.02 (plus 10.00 future credit for ME2). CAG16 didn't stack with 25DEAL, still a great deal if you ask me. Burnt up all my remaining GS credit, though.[/QUOTE]

You shouldn't get $10 credit if you ordered ME2 used...

[quote name='autopiloton']You shouldn't get $10 credit if you ordered ME2 used...[/QUOTE]
Someone hasn't been paying attention.

[quote name='dino88']Someone hasn't been paying attention.[/QUOTE]

When did they start sending out the $10 codes for the used copies?

[quote name='autopiloton']When did they start sending out the $10 codes for the used copies?[/QUOTE]

At least a week or so? CheapyD asked for an official confirmation about the codes coming with used and he got a yes. People have received theirs already I believe

Red Dead Redemption - New - 45$
FIFA 2010 - Used - 33$
Just Cause 2 - Used - 33$

Not too shaby although my copy of Red Dead is backordered but who cares, also used saver since the games from their website seem to arrive at my house within 3 days anyway, I live 8 hours away from their main warehouse in Dallas. What strange though is since my copy is backordered it still counted towards the deal.

Should be working again, I just tried it now. It has an expiration date of 6/7/2010 so make sure you use it before it expires again!

[quote name='ahwang826']if you use this coupon do you still get the $10 coupon for games like super mario wii[/QUOTE]

I assume so, at least I hope so since that was a big draw for me jumping on the deal.

Just ordered all used PS3 games with 25deal and SAVER:
SSFIV
MLB The Show 10
Lego Indy 2
Saw

After tax it was 81.05 ($6.61 in taxes which I will get a giftcard back for). Paid it off with trade in credit. Not bad. Been waiting on SSFIV to come back.

[quote name='autopiloton']When did they start sending out the $10 codes for the used copies?[/QUOTE]

Got mine for SSF4 used

This coupon should apply to all games in the cart right?

Just noticed it didn't get applied to the Saw in the order. Everything else applied though.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']This coupon should apply to all games in the cart right?

Just noticed it didn't get applied to the Saw in the order. Everything else applied though.[/QUOTE]

Didn't apply to 3D Dot Game Heroes for me. Weird.

that's because it wont stack with other promotion, and the $10 future credit for 3D dot heroes count as "other promotion". It was stacking when 3D dot heroes was not actually advertised on the front page of gs.com

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Well i tried my $10 promo code for preordering RDR and will not work with other codes. The 25% code is great if you can use it on a preorder or a huge priced item. I got these $10 codes i got to use up so no 25% off for me i guess.

Thanks for the thread cause i found lego indy 2 xbox 360 for $19.99 NEW and came to 14 something shipped with my $10 off coupon. If i did not see this thread i would of never seen that nice price. The game is so expensive still used which is odd.[/QUOTE]

To use your 10/20$ codes just place the order using all the coupons, then call and have them adjust the price down based upon the coupons you have. Interesting fact is they don't ask you for a coupon code when they make the adjustment, which may imply reuse !!

[quote name='ivanwijaya']that's because it wont stack with other promotion, and the $10 future credit for 3D dot heroes count as "other promotion". It was stacking when 3D dot heroes was not actually advertised on the front page of gs.com[/QUOTE]

Then why did it work for Glory of Heracles and Super Street Fighter IV for me? Both of those also came with the promotion AND had 25% taken off.

[quote name='ivanwijaya']that's because it wont stack with other promotion, and the $10 future credit for 3D dot heroes count as "other promotion". It was stacking when 3D dot heroes was not actually advertised on the front page of gs.com[/QUOTE]

You're wrong!

YOU'RE DEAD WRONG!!!

Sorry, but this is simply incorrect.

Anyway, I just tested with 3D Dot Game Heroes in my cart and it looks like 25DEAL took off the 25% as expected. I know it wasn't working when the game was still "backordered" but seems to be working fine now... were those of you having problems trying when it was "backordered"?

Nice, though I missed out on the Galaxy 2 20 dollar code I guess. Picked up 2 New SMB Wii, Mario Kart Wii (new, w/ 10 dollar code) and Mega Man Powered Up since I was 3 cents short of the 100 for the code.

82 dollars shipped for all of that.

If the game is backordered then it won't count, the coupon says the games need to be in stock, thats why I didn't use it on 3D Dot Heroes at the time, yet if you had the game in your cart before it went out of stock it will work, atleast it did for my copy of Red Dead Redemption.

Got my orders from 25% off. I ordered a few games for 360 and Wii, all releases within the past year. 3 came with no booklet in black cases and the newest, most expensive title I ordered came disc only. I know they don't guarantee the artwork/manual anymore but these weren't titles I expected to be missing stuff.

Just got my order in.

MLB 10 The Show, SSFIV, and Saw all came in original cases and manuals. Discs were perfect.

Indy 2 came in a generic black case and disc is perfect. I will attempt to switch out at the store.

Overall I'm very satisfied with this transaction.

bread's done
Back