25DEAL (25% off all Orders in-stock over $100) is live again Gamestop.com

BmBoWnZ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I emailed them last night cuz it wasn't working, but with the new cart layout, it's active again. Just took advantage of it :)
25DEAL - 25% off any order of in-stock merchandise, $100 or more. Online only. Not valid on consoles, hard drives, bundles, gift cards and select titles. May not be combined with other offers.
http://www.gamestop.com/browse/search.aspx?N=0

Ends 6/6

Last edited by a moderator:
I put together a decent new games deal with 25DEAL:

Alan Wake Limited Edition: 79.99 - 20.00 = 59.99
Demon's Souls: 29.99 - 7.50 = 22.49
3D Dot Game Heroes: 29.99 - 7.50 = 22.49

Plus free value shipping with SAVER and an incoming $10.00 off coupon from 3D Dot Game Heroes.

I haven't seen a better deal for Alan Wake Ltd Ed so far. In a few days when 25DEAL expires, 15NEW should still work for these but not as well.

Bumping this as it ends today.
Yesterday I picked up used PS3 Red Dead, used 360 Alan Wake and a new PSP movie (Sahara) for $60 shipped...
I had to call for an adjustment as only one game showed the $12.50 off

[quote name='donut']Bumping this as it ends today.[/QUOTE]
I think it's extended another day. It says "Expires 6/7/10 11:59PM" when I enter the code.

Anyone know what to do if you receive a game that is unreadable from gamestop ? My copy of Just Cause 2, which is used, has a quarter of an inch crack in it and it worked for like 20 minutes then just says disc unreadable. Should I mail it back with the return label, go to my local gamestop or what

[quote name='Poorleno']Anyone know what to do if you receive a game that is unreadable from gamestop ? My copy of Just Cause 2, which is used, has a quarter of an inch crack in it and it worked for like 20 minutes then just says disc unreadable. Should I mail it back with the return label, go to my local gamestop or what[/QUOTE]

I have never had a problem returning something to a B&M GS that I have ordered online, you could always call them and ask, my GS is pretty cool with anything. At a minimum you could always mail it in with the return label that came in the package.

[quote name='craig.courtney']I have never had a problem returning something to a B&M GS that I have ordered online, you could always call them and ask, my GS is pretty cool with anything. At a minimum you could always mail it in with the return label that came in the package.[/QUOTE]

How would that work if I mailed it back, never had to do this before lol I am only 18 also lol.

[quote name='Poorleno']How would that work if I mailed it back, never had to do this before lol I am only 18 also lol.[/QUOTE]

email [email protected] and let them know the problem. Most likely gamestop will just ship you a new one out with you only having to discard the first one.

I really like that this works with DS3 controllers and the GoW collection bundle.

A Dualshock 3 for 41$ or the GOW DS3 bundle for 45$. Im assuming the GOW collection is worth the extra 4-5 dollars. Never played a GoW game before.

Im glad its extended cause im going to have to place this order tomorrow. Heres what im thinking of getting

Modnation Racers - 60$ (woud like to get this used but doubt it will by time it expires)
Uncharted 2 - 39.99 (used)
GOW Collection DS3 bundle - 60$

Total 160$ but 117 after 25DEAL and Edge. Plus a 10$ coupon from GS.

I've purchased five games in the last month that were supposed to come with vouchers. Not a single one was send automatically; each time I've had to send 2-3 emails to GS customer service. I wish they'd fix their system.

[quote name='Poorleno']Anyone know what to do if you receive a game that is unreadable from gamestop ? My copy of Just Cause 2, which is used, has a quarter of an inch crack in it and it worked for like 20 minutes then just says disc unreadable. Should I mail it back with the return label, go to my local gamestop or what[/QUOTE]

Two things you can do:

1. Call your local Gamestop, tell them about the JC2 and ask if they have any in stock for which you can exchange it in store. If they do you're in luck, but make sure you bring the shipping label with you to the store. If they don't have JC2 in stock at your store then refer to step 2.

2. Package the game back up and ship it to the address on the shipping label. DO NOT FORGET to write "RETURN FOR REPLACEMENT" on the label so they know you're returning it for a replacement rather then a refund. Make sure you also package the shipping label with your game where you write "RETURN FOR REPLACEMENT"

[quote name='Jay']I was thinking about getting dj hero is it worth it?[/QUOTE]
For the right price it is totally worth it. I got it during the $49.99 TRU sale couple months ago. I would easily pay $60 for it, but maybe not more than that.

[quote name='Abeja']I really like that this works with DS3 controllers and the GoW collection bundle.

A Dualshock 3 for 41$ or the GOW DS3 bundle for 45$. Im assuming the GOW collection is worth the extra 4-5 dollars. Never played a GoW game before.

Im glad its extended cause im going to have to place this order tomorrow. Heres what im thinking of getting

Modnation Racers - 60$ (woud like to get this used but doubt it will by time it expires)
Uncharted 2 - 39.99 (used)
GOW Collection DS3 bundle - 60$

Total 160$ but 117 after 25DEAL and Edge. Plus a 10$ coupon from GS.[/QUOTE]

Be aware GS cupons, which you got from ordering a game does not stack with anything but edge card, so you will not be able to use it with 25DEAL code

[quote name='ivos']Be aware GS cupons, which you got from ordering a game does not stack with anything but edge card, so you will not be able to use it with 25DEAL code[/QUOTE]

He probably means he got a 10$ gift card although I could be wrong, forgot which games come with one.

Used this today with all sorts of other deals. Ended up with 4 games, all with $10 dollar coupons (3d Dot heroes, Assassins Creed 2, Uncharted 2, That hurcleues games for DS that was $10 lol) and after the $40 in coupons I get back, ended up paying $3.XX for all games shipped. Not to shabby

[quote name='Sito']Used this today with all sorts of other deals. Ended up with 4 games, all with $10 dollar coupons (3d Dot heroes, Assassins Creed 2, Uncharted 2, That hurcleues games for DS that was $10 lol) and after the $40 in coupons I get back, ended up paying $3.XX for all games shipped. Not to shabby[/QUOTE]

Just be aware you'll have to use your $10 coupons separately on individual orders. Still, they seem to have expiration dates of years from now, so you're bound to find a use for them.

I used this promotion on getting several of the $10 GC games as well as several used games. Everything came pretty quick however the used games I got were all in horrible shape! Every single one of them! Be weary of buying used from their warehouse because the whole reason it is in the warehouse to begin with is stuff that must need refurbished recieved from the stores. Overall I am extremely happy with the great deals on the new games + some nice $10 coupons!

[quote name='ivos']Be aware GS cupons, which you got from ordering a game does not stack with anything but edge card, so you will not be able to use it with 25DEAL code[/QUOTE]

ya i know the coupon comes with Uncharted.

NSMB Wii, FFXIII 360, and MLB 10 The Show for PS2 was right on the money for this deal. ($102.97)

Got all 3 used for $75.23.

Got myself God of War 3 (new), Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY 3D (new), Gears of War (used), and a 99 cent PS2 game as filler, all for about $80 shipped. Not bad!

[quote name='isofan1']Anyone know of codes that stack with 25DEAL? Can I stack my $10 coupon with this?[/QUOTE]

Just edge and no. Coupons don't stack with anything but edge.

[quote name='rocko34']I used this promotion on getting several of the $10 GC games as well as several used games. Everything came pretty quick however the used games I got were all in horrible shape! Every single one of them! Be weary of buying used from their warehouse because the whole reason it is in the warehouse to begin with is stuff that must need refurbished recieved from the stores. Overall I am extremely happy with the great deals on the new games + some nice $10 coupons![/QUOTE]

Yeah my used games that I got were horrid also :/

[quote name='Abeja']Does Gamestop.com sell PSN cards? I cant find them if they do.[/QUOTE]
Not online, only in-store.

Got my order today:
Bayonetta :360: $29.99
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey :ds: $22.49
3D Dot Heroes :ps3: $22.49 + $10 future credit
Silent Scope :ps2: used $1.49 (filler, but used to love the arcade unit back in the day)

Packages actually arrived the same day as the shipping confirmation emails, LOL. Although tracking info says that they actually went out Friday.

FWIW, Silent Scope came disc-only but the disc is very clean looking.

Now I just gotta wait for some kind of online deal, on a game I actually want, that doesn't involve a promo code, so I can use my $10 credit from 3D Dot............. Glad I have 3 years to use it!

Argh.

I pre-ordered The Force Unleashed II using this coupon when it first went live back in May and I *just* found out there is a Limited Edition coming out.....a day after the coupon expires.

[quote name='Gameboy415']Argh.

I pre-ordered The Force Unleashed II using this coupon when it first went live back in May and I *just* found out there is a Limited Edition coming out.....a day after the coupon expires.[/QUOTE]
It's cool. This one didn't apply to pre-orders. If you call, though, you might be able to get a C.S. rep to apply the code that came in e-mails today (TFU2) and get free overnight shipping. :D

bread's done
Back