27" IPS 2560x1440 Monitors UBER cheap

I'm thinking either the Shimian or the Overlord. Just have to decide if the benefits of a US seller and a slightly better batch of panels is worth $65, almost a 25% bump in price.

The trend in prices is interesting, the cheapest are now the tempered glass models (I assume because people are avoiding them due to the dust issues) and the regular QH270-lite model is up at least $20. Perfect pixel models are down about $20.

The units from the US seller are shipping out this week or next, I'll wait until somebody has it in hand since I've already missed the small preorder discount. If all is well I'll buy one from them. My only concern is that their gothic font makes their logo look like it says oberlord, but they allegedly fixed that.

I went ahead and ordered a Crossover 27Q from lightnspace for $339. Instead of eBay I ordered it from their website which lowers the price by the eBay fee amount (9%). Risky, but their feedback is great and the worst anyone's ever said about them is they shipped a different model by mistake.

Was going to buy the Overlord Tempest, but after the price shot up from $360 shipped to $420 shipped, I had to pass. People seem happy with theirs though.

Got the Crossover within 60 hours of placing the order, Fedex Express is awesome.

IMG_1967.jpg

Quite happy, the metal housing is pretty diesel. Only one dead pixel, no backlight problems, no dark or bright spots, etc. Great buy for $339 when even Shimians are going for $315-$320 from reputable sellers.

If you want one though, buy soon, demand has reached a point where the manufacturers are having some difficulty getting enough panels. Which makes sense because LG isn't tryingto make A- panels.

I was thinking about getting a second monitor to pair with my PCBank. Doesn't seem like PCBank is around anymore, so I was thinking of getting a Crossover 27Q to pair with it. My only issue is I am trying to get a monitor that sits fairly similar so that the difference in height between the two is negligible. Could someone who has a Crossover tell me how high off their desk their monitor sits?

Thanks

bread's done
Back