27" Lcd Hdtv $275.00 Currently OOS

Kfoster1979

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I saw this on a WOOT side deal its a ILO (Only place I have seen them is wal mart)

I don't really know anything about the brand but if you want a CHEAP LCD here ya go. Specs look good on it but it is a Refurb but hey for the money it seems worth it.

Also take a look at Monoprice for a cheap wall mount if you want to mount it.

275.00 from ecost.com

http://www.ecost.com/detail.aspx?edp=37040217

Key Features & Benefits:
HD (High Definition)
Enjoy movies, sports and programs in rich color with almost life-like detail
27" LCD widescreen display
LCD technology gives you a slim, flat display, and it's in the widescreen (16:9) format for a cinema-like movie experience
1,366 x 768 Resolution
High resolution ensures the picture is always crisp and edges don't look jagged or "stepped"
ATSC tuner
Built-in ATSC tuner means you get HD programs without needing a separate set top box
1000:1 contrast ratio; brightness: 500 cd/m2
With high contrast and brightness, you'll be able to easily see the screen image even in a brightly lit room
HDMI input
High Def Multi-Media Interface; HDMI provides an easy single-cable connection between a digital audio/video source such as a DVD player and a compatible monitor, including HD TVs

[quote name='Ranger Rick']If the resoultion is 1,366 x 768 Resolution I don't see how it can be 1080i.
[/quote]

It's not its 720p but it can accept a 1080i input, the TV scales it to 720p. Every TV that you look at will have a native resolution that it scales to.

I have that set. It's really good for the price. The HDTV looks really crisp and the sound is decent. The only problem is normal cable tv signals look either ok or really bad. I have my cable box hooked up to it via HDMI and it looks nice. Bright screen too. I paid around $400 for it at Walmart so $275.00 is pretty good for the size.

[quote name='Kanik']Anyone order from there before? I've heard a lot of bad stuff about ecost.

But I do want a HDTV. :([/quote]

Well the do have a low rate on reseller ratings, but the people who had bad experiences have them because of shipping and crappy service. I think you safe ordering just don't expect it tomorrow.

I have had the TV, for about 4-5 months now. Never had a problem, but I bought it new. Refurbished anything is a hit or miss. Especially from Walmart.

Wait.. I bought an ILO 32" Non HDTV from Walmart like 5 months ago, the problem is sometimes the screens "minimizes" in the middle of the screen as a horizontal line and the top and bottom is black, anyone know what the problem is? I bought it brand new, anyone know why it does that?

So ILO isn't the best Co. out, or it may just be my TV.

[quote name='JustBlaze']Wait.. I bought an ILO 32" Non HDTV from Walmart like 5 months ago, the problem is sometimes the screens "minimizes" in the middle of the screen as a horizontal line and the top and bottom is black, anyone know what the problem is? I bought it brand new, anyone know why it does that?

So ILO isn't the best Co. out, or it may just be my TV.[/quote]

bumping thread... because i still haven't resolved my problem yet :(

Dig around on avsforum.com and see if any other report this. My best guess would be that the screen has an auto resize my Sony did this for some time until I turned off the option. (I don't remember the option name but it was some thing like auto zoom etc etc) However look around for something like that.

bread's done
Back